Welcome,
Guest
. Please
login
or
register
.
1 Hour
1 Day
1 Week
1 Month
Forever
Login with username, password and session length
Home
Help
Search
Login
Register
Club126UK
»
For Sale & Wanted
»
Wanted:
»
126 steel wheels / tow bar / roof rack
« previous
next »
Print
Pages: [
1
]
Author
Topic: 126 steel wheels / tow bar / roof rack (Read 1343 times)
0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
skoda_norman
Super Member
Posts: 115
Karma: 0
126 steel wheels / tow bar / roof rack
«
on:
May 03, 2011, 11:07:05 PM »
Hello everyone.
Collecting parts and accessories for our 126. Does anyone have any of the above? Preferably a full set of standard steel wheels.
Cash waiting. I am willing to collect but I won't be able to until mid-June.
Many thanks,
Rob.
Logged
Rusty's Uncle
Subscriber VIP+
Super Member
Posts: 2837
Karma: 34
Re: 126 steel wheels / tow bar / roof rack
«
Reply #1 on:
May 18, 2011, 03:33:00 PM »
Did you get any response on this one , I have got some 12" original wheels but I am a bit off your patch
Logged
Print
Pages: [
1
]
« previous
next »
Club126UK
»
For Sale & Wanted
»
Wanted:
»
126 steel wheels / tow bar / roof rack