Author Topic: Replacement door mirror for the 126 Bis  (Read 2467 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Amateb8

  • Subscribers
  • Super Member
  • ****
  • Posts: 2148
  • Karma: 8
  • Location: London
Replacement door mirror for the 126 Bis
« on: April 20, 2011, 06:42:03 AM »
Does anyone know were I can get replacement mirrors for my 126 Bis?

Rusty's Uncle

  • Subscriber VIP+
  • Super Member
  • *****
  • Posts: 2837
  • Karma: 34
Re: Replacement door mirror for the 126 Bis
« Reply #1 on: April 20, 2011, 07:53:59 AM »
How about a pair of these brand new chrome babies  8)
These were left overfrom a previous project.

smallcox

  • Super Member
  • ***
  • Posts: 433
  • Karma: 4
Re: Replacement door mirror for the 126 Bis
« Reply #2 on: April 20, 2011, 01:28:41 PM »
I might be interested in them Rusty, my old dog.

Amateb8 I have old wons sitting around but may need painting to restore there colour ;)
« Last Edit: April 20, 2011, 01:31:07 PM by smallcox »
air cooled, gt15 garret turbo with intercooler, 14x9" wheels with 225/40/14 toyos, front arb and disc brakes

Amateb8

  • Subscribers
  • Super Member
  • ****
  • Posts: 2148
  • Karma: 8
  • Location: London
Re: Replacement door mirror for the 126 Bis
« Reply #3 on: April 25, 2011, 06:57:42 PM »
Hi Steve,
If it is for the original Bis side mirrors with good mirrors, I would be interested to buy it off you.

hotdeffender

  • Member
  • *
  • Posts: 90
  • Karma: 0
Re: Replacement door mirror for the 126 Bis
« Reply #4 on: May 30, 2011, 08:59:41 PM »
I have some yellow ones that you can have, just need painting

ciaoflyer

  • Super Member
  • ***
  • Posts: 1325
  • Karma: 3
Re: Replacement door mirror for the 126 Bis
« Reply #5 on: June 01, 2011, 11:40:20 AM »
I have some original Bis mirrors
Ciao4Now

Amateb8

  • Subscribers
  • Super Member
  • ****
  • Posts: 2148
  • Karma: 8
  • Location: London
Re: Replacement door mirror for the 126 Bis
« Reply #6 on: June 01, 2011, 10:15:05 PM »
Hello! If the mirrors are in good condition, I can buy them off you. How much do you want them for please? Are you going to Stanford Hall?

hotdeffender

  • Member
  • *
  • Posts: 90
  • Karma: 0
Re: Replacement door mirror for the 126 Bis
« Reply #7 on: June 01, 2011, 10:30:00 PM »
Hi,mine are free just thr postage cost, but you would have to paint them

markymarc

  • Super Member
  • ***
  • Posts: 571
  • Karma: 0
Re: Replacement door mirror for the 126 Bis
« Reply #8 on: June 02, 2011, 09:39:57 PM »
Think I have a black pair from mine and am hoping to be at Stanford hall!!

Let me know (i will have alook) and no charge

marc