Welcome,
Guest
. Please
login
or
register
.
1 Hour
1 Day
1 Week
1 Month
Forever
Login with username, password and session length
Home
Help
Search
Login
Register
Club126UK
»
For Sale & Wanted
»
Ebay Bits & Pieces
»
white 87 on ebay..looks nice!
« previous
next »
Print
Pages: [
1
]
Author
Topic: white 87 on ebay..looks nice! (Read 1856 times)
0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
green-fly
Super Member
Posts: 155
Karma: 0
white 87 on ebay..looks nice!
«
on:
April 13, 2011, 04:03:28 AM »
Nice '87 just gone on ebay everyone..low mileage and clean looking,think it was in Sheffield..
Logged
Dr Moose
Member
Posts: 43
Karma: 0
Re: white 87 on ebay..looks nice!
«
Reply #1 on:
April 30, 2011, 09:55:55 PM »
If it's the one I think it is then I hope it's as good as it looks, 'cos I'm collecting it on Monday! (Probably paid over the odds, but I really wanted to get a 126 again. Watch this space...)
Logged
Unleashing the Inner Teenager since 1988 (and now especially in POG!)
green-fly
Super Member
Posts: 155
Karma: 0
Re: white 87 on ebay..looks nice!
«
Reply #2 on:
May 02, 2011, 11:07:02 PM »
congrats! hope so too..seller wanted a lot more than you paid eh! think you did good
keep us posted!
Logged
Print
Pages: [
1
]
« previous
next »
Club126UK
»
For Sale & Wanted
»
Ebay Bits & Pieces
»
white 87 on ebay..looks nice!