Welcome,
Guest
. Please
login
or
register
.
1 Hour
1 Day
1 Week
1 Month
Forever
Login with username, password and session length
Home
Help
Search
Login
Register
Club126UK
»
For Sale & Wanted
»
Wanted:
»
WHITE 126 - WANTED
« previous
next »
Print
Pages: [
1
]
Author
Topic: WHITE 126 - WANTED (Read 2974 times)
0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
mcbonio
Member
Posts: 41
Karma: 0
WHITE 126 - WANTED
«
on:
March 28, 2011, 03:48:40 PM »
Hey all,
I'm looking everywhere for a white 126 aircooled or a BIS will do... Anybody have one they are thinking of selling? A massive bonus would be if it were on the road - taxed and MOT'd..!
Thanks,
-Mcb
Logged
UnaBellaDonna
Member
Posts: 80
Karma: 1
Re: WHITE 126 - WANTED
«
Reply #1 on:
March 28, 2011, 05:53:56 PM »
How much are you looking to spend?
Logged
dajwid
Subscribers
Super Member
Posts: 2932
Karma: 14
Re: WHITE 126 - WANTED
«
Reply #2 on:
March 28, 2011, 06:31:25 PM »
A VERY cheap aircooled on Ebay at the moment £400 buy now, Polish on Polish plates, but still a good price for an Aircooled at the Moment.
Logged
mcbonio
Member
Posts: 41
Karma: 0
Re: WHITE 126 - WANTED
«
Reply #3 on:
March 28, 2011, 07:04:56 PM »
I'm looking for a CHEAP one I can fix up... I've seen yours Unabelladonna on Ebay, way out of my price range.. very night though. If I had the cash i'd buy it.!
Logged
UnaBellaDonna
Member
Posts: 80
Karma: 1
Re: WHITE 126 - WANTED
«
Reply #4 on:
March 28, 2011, 07:12:15 PM »
I didn't mean mine, only just bought it!
Logged
mcbonio
Member
Posts: 41
Karma: 0
Re: WHITE 126 - WANTED
«
Reply #5 on:
March 28, 2011, 08:35:50 PM »
Ah right.! Well I reckon I could spend about £600.. so nothing in amazing condition, but good enough to start me off in the wacky world of the Fiat 126...
Logged
dajwid
Subscribers
Super Member
Posts: 2932
Karma: 14
Re: WHITE 126 - WANTED
«
Reply #6 on:
March 28, 2011, 08:53:35 PM »
Again the £400 aircooled is cheap, won't be on Ebay for long.
NOTE It's not mine or anyone I know. Just spotted it today. Just go for a SOLID car, all mechanical is fairly straight forward, but it's a Fiat, tinworms favourite food
Logged
hotdeffender
Member
Posts: 90
Karma: 0
Re: WHITE 126 - WANTED
«
Reply #7 on:
March 28, 2011, 08:58:31 PM »
http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/1989-Fiat-126-Aircooled-engine-/270727176617?pt=Automobiles_UK&hash=item3f0898e1a9#ht_1445wt_932
This ones white, its air cooled and its cheap. Its a left hooker though.
Logged
elbisto
Member
Posts: 59
Karma: 0
Re: WHITE 126 - WANTED
«
Reply #8 on:
March 28, 2011, 09:21:50 PM »
Hi
Im selling two red 126 Bis's at the moment - both together for £400
I wil sell you a can of white spray paint for £7.99 - in fact Ill throw it in for free!
Logged
mcbonio
Member
Posts: 41
Karma: 0
Re: WHITE 126 - WANTED
«
Reply #9 on:
March 28, 2011, 10:04:41 PM »
do either have a current MOT?
Logged
elbisto
Member
Posts: 59
Karma: 0
Re: WHITE 126 - WANTED
«
Reply #10 on:
March 29, 2011, 09:47:47 PM »
Hi
No neither of them are currently MOTd , the good one isnt too far away - it has sat for a couple of years so I dont know what all needs doing for it to pass, but I have been tinkering with it for a while so I think a few little bits ought to do it. I have a post in the For Sale section with all the details
I would say that the throttle/choke cable need adjusted, might need to check the tyres and apart from that it should be good to go. If you like I will take some pics and give you a full run down
Col
Logged
Print
Pages: [
1
]
« previous
next »
Club126UK
»
For Sale & Wanted
»
Wanted:
»
WHITE 126 - WANTED