Author Topic: WTB- Stock Exhaust and Under car cover (Fly wheel)  (Read 1602 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

skelz

  • Super Member
  • ***
  • Posts: 183
  • Karma: 0
WTB- Stock Exhaust and Under car cover (Fly wheel)
« on: March 25, 2011, 10:57:19 PM »
Hi there, I had an aftermarket exhuast fitted that has caused a few problems and I am chasing a 2nd hand stock one. I realise I can get one off the many OS websites, hoping somebody local has one a little cheapa. I am also chasing a undercar cover cant find a pic but it cover the flywheel ??

robinoz

  • Member
  • *
  • Posts: 71
  • Karma: 0
Re: WTB- Stock Exhaust and Under car cover (Fly wheel)
« Reply #1 on: March 27, 2011, 06:31:55 AM »
Hi I will possibly have 1 spare in a month or so as soon as my engines back together a make sure my after Market one fits ok I'm in Melbourne
Let me know if  u don't get fixed up