Author Topic: Dashboard Cover  (Read 2361 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

UnaBellaDonna

  • Member
  • *
  • Posts: 80
  • Karma: 1
Dashboard Cover
« on: March 15, 2011, 08:03:32 AM »
Hi

Trawled the usual wbsites to find the original ribbed dash cover but to non avail. Anyone know wher I could get one? Not desperate as the bare metal look of mine is very retro and tidy, just know that it would have had one originally.

Ta.

Amateb8

  • Subscribers
  • Super Member
  • ****
  • Posts: 2148
  • Karma: 8
  • Location: London
Re: Dashboard Cover
« Reply #1 on: March 19, 2011, 07:49:19 AM »

UnaBellaDonna

  • Member
  • *
  • Posts: 80
  • Karma: 1
Re: Dashboard Cover
« Reply #2 on: March 19, 2011, 08:25:35 AM »
Cheers.

Rusty's Uncle

  • Subscriber VIP+
  • Super Member
  • *****
  • Posts: 2837
  • Karma: 34
Re: Dashboard Cover
« Reply #3 on: March 19, 2011, 09:07:15 AM »
I have removed a couple of those covers before, they are a bit tricky but do able. They were also made in colours to match the trim  [-/

UnaBellaDonna

  • Member
  • *
  • Posts: 80
  • Karma: 1
Re: Dashboard Cover
« Reply #4 on: March 19, 2011, 09:29:06 AM »
Yeah, hopefully mine should be fairly easy to find as black seats and door cards. I do like the bare metal look but fancy having it as an option.

stuey

  • Subscribers
  • Super Member
  • ****
  • Posts: 1409
  • Karma: 14
  • Location: kings lynn
Re: Dashboard Cover
« Reply #5 on: March 19, 2011, 09:38:31 PM »
If it's the black bis one you are after i have a minty one on mine which I won't be using, I will be finally moving my bis to my house on tues if you are interested I will be selling it...
one resprayed and another arrives- double trouble BIS style!!