Author Topic: 1970's Owners Manual  (Read 1615 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

UnaBellaDonna

  • Member
  • *
  • Posts: 80
  • Karma: 1
1970's Owners Manual
« on: March 08, 2011, 03:09:38 PM »
Looking for a manual (or download/facsimilie) for my '73 126. Got the Haynes manual and can find the owners manual in German and Polish but not English.

Happy to pay.
Cheers.

midvillesb

  • Subscriber VIP+
  • Super Member
  • *****
  • Posts: 173
  • Karma: 2
Re: 1970's Owners Manual
« Reply #1 on: March 08, 2011, 08:00:40 PM »
There's a complete copy of the handbook for the first generation 600cc cars in the subscribers' section - you just need to make a donation to the site to gain access.

If you'd like a hard copy, I think I have an original handbook knocking around at home somewhere. If you're interested, send me a PM and I'm sure we can do a deal!

Nice car by the way - welcome.

Mike

UnaBellaDonna

  • Member
  • *
  • Posts: 80
  • Karma: 1
Re: 1970's Owners Manual
« Reply #2 on: March 08, 2011, 08:14:26 PM »
Cheers Mike.

I'll probably subscribe as I believe the site is worth it. I may also tap you up about your coy too.

Thanks

Simon [-/