Author Topic: Front Drum Brakes  (Read 1333 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Fraz13

  • Newbie
  • *
  • Posts: 14
  • Karma: 0
Front Drum Brakes
« on: February 27, 2011, 06:57:30 PM »
Hi

As a few of you will remember I have chopped up my 87 aircooled for a few projects.

The wee car has a brand new disc and caliper conversion on it that was fitted by the previous owner but never used on the road and I want to remove it to sell on so someone else can get the use of it as its pointless being on the car as its not needing brakes anymore.

My problem is I need to keep wheels on the car so I assume I will need drums on it to bolt the wheels to as when the discs are gone where do I bolt the wheels on. Not fussed on condition as long as the wheels can still turn freely as the car will still be moved about.

What you got?

Cheers

Fraser

dajwid

  • Subscribers
  • Super Member
  • ****
  • Posts: 2932
  • Karma: 14
Re: Front Drum Brakes
« Reply #1 on: February 27, 2011, 07:57:44 PM »
PM sent