if you need wiper arms chrome ones for minis fit 126's no probs you can get them on ebay with chrome blades as well.
I don't know about arms but i think i had some chrome mini wiper blades on my car but there are to short i my opinion. I'll try to find something about them. Thanks
Hi Paul,
Just noticed your in donny as well!! I havent seen another 126 in ages round here
Yes I'm in sunny doncaster aswell. You not seen my Fiat coz it was round town once...on trailer when I first got it

I ain't seen yours either but there used to be one burgundy or brown parked in tesco express near bus station, seen another one in poor state quite often few years back in town moor/ intake and also red Bis in thryberghs garden centre car park. Anyway ain't seen any of them for ages.
I know about one more Bis in mexborough. As far as I know it stood for about 3 years and have gearbox problem. I'm trying to buy it but no result as far.
Hope to see you some time soon

I will get some pics at the weekend if I get a chance. Price Mmmmmmm I'm not after anything, Thats how these clubs should work in my view 
I really appreciate that

Maybe there is anything you need for your 126 I might actually have or get??

I'm waiting for pics then. Oh and distance... from donny to stansted is nothig really

Thanks