Author Topic: NEW RHD Lights  (Read 2489 times)

0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.

dajwid

  • Subscribers
  • Super Member
  • ****
  • Posts: 2932
  • Karma: 14

dajwid

  • Subscribers
  • Super Member
  • ****
  • Posts: 2932
  • Karma: 14
Re: NEW RHD Lights
« Reply #1 on: February 17, 2011, 08:23:10 PM »
45 watchers bidding slow, I will just stop the auction and put them back in storage for a couple of years I think.
LHD ones are selling for more.

dajwid

  • Subscribers
  • Super Member
  • ****
  • Posts: 2932
  • Karma: 14
Re: NEW RHD Lights
« Reply #2 on: February 18, 2011, 03:37:31 PM »
Auction cancelled. I am amazed people are willing to pay 6x the price for LHD lights or used lights sell for more.

Back in storage for a few years. If anyone is interested PM me with an offer, I have a couple of sets.


ciaoflyer

  • Super Member
  • ***
  • Posts: 1325
  • Karma: 3
Re: NEW RHD Lights
« Reply #3 on: February 20, 2011, 08:52:18 PM »
Relisted!
Ciao4Now

dajwid

  • Subscribers
  • Super Member
  • ****
  • Posts: 2932
  • Karma: 14
Re: NEW RHD Lights
« Reply #4 on: February 20, 2011, 08:54:15 PM »
Yes but with a reserve.