Author Topic: front bumper  (Read 1326 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Pete 126bis

  • Member
  • *
  • Posts: 62
  • Karma: 0
front bumper
« on: January 08, 2011, 08:31:50 PM »
Hi picked up new purchase form ebay today its a 1990 126 bis in red which is missing its front bumper  , so iam after agood bumper in grey can any one help or point me in the right direction cheers Pete

Rusty's Uncle

  • Subscriber VIP+
  • Super Member
  • *****
  • Posts: 2837
  • Karma: 34
Re: front bumper
« Reply #1 on: January 09, 2011, 08:49:54 AM »
Hi Pete , I have only got a spare aircooled one but I am sure you will be able to pick up a bis one. Just one point , I think that you will find that the bumpers should be black but they turned grey as they aged & weathered  [-/