Whereabouts in West Yorks?
I have a set of 14's which I was going to fit to my Sei, but I'm now planning on getting a new car in the next few months. I started spraying them yellow to match the car so you'd most likely need to get them professionally refurbed to your own choice of colour. They have an offset of ET35 so should fit straight on and are 6" wide so with 195/45 tyres should sit quite nicely inside the arches without any rubbing or interference. They have a PCD of 4x100 so will need wobbly bolts in order to fit, the center already has spigot rings to fit a Fiat hub of 58.1mm.
I think that's all the info you should need. They do currently have tyres on which will be far too big and are worn beyond the legal limit, I have left them on to protect the rims whilst they've been in storage.