Author Topic: 126 rear bump stops.  (Read 1428 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

1973/126

  • Super Member
  • ***
  • Posts: 1753
  • Karma: 23
  • Location: Tunbridge Wells
126 rear bump stops.
« on: October 29, 2010, 04:39:50 PM »
 So the question is, if anyone has a usable, or new pair of rear bump stops for air-cooled they want to sell?
 I did try both the 500-126 specialist, but they are nearly £30, which is ridiculous, as they only cost about £4.50 for a pair from the 126 Fan guys.
 I would appreciate any help. If not I`ll have to order them and wait, as I wouldn`t buy them from the specialists out of principals :rant:
 
1972 Fiat 500
1980 Fiat 126

hotdeffender

  • Member
  • *
  • Posts: 90
  • Karma: 0
Re: 126 rear bump stops.
« Reply #1 on: October 29, 2010, 06:20:36 PM »
If I end up scrapping my 126. I may have a pair you can have for the cost of postage.