Author Topic: WTB Body Bits and Pieces .. In Australia  (Read 1528 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

skelz

  • Super Member
  • ***
  • Posts: 183
  • Karma: 0
WTB Body Bits and Pieces .. In Australia
« on: October 26, 2010, 01:12:57 AM »
Well I finally managed to buy a Niki.. 1989 model..
I am looking for a new bits to tidy it up
Left and Right Mirrors
Rear Air intakes
Front and rear bumpers

I can these off 126 fan but thought I would check if anybody has some in good condition locally before purchasing

Cheers

skelz

  • Super Member
  • ***
  • Posts: 183
  • Karma: 0
Re: WTB Body Bits and Pieces .. In Australia
« Reply #1 on: October 26, 2010, 01:25:31 AM »
Oh and a tool kit as well

gsxr126

  • Super Member
  • ***
  • Posts: 405
  • Karma: 0
Re: WTB Body Bits and Pieces .. In Australia
« Reply #2 on: October 26, 2010, 04:48:39 AM »
Happy to help if you want to pay postage from Syd
The Good - White Niki all Std Daily Driver, The Bad - Black Niki GSXR1300 BMW diff & suspension, The Ugly - Red Niki quietly Rusting In Peace