Author Topic: 126 bis for sale  (Read 2360 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

rob

  • Newbie
  • *
  • Posts: 4
  • Karma: 0
126 bis for sale
« on: October 23, 2010, 10:55:34 AM »
I've run out of garage space so I need to sell my wife’s old car.
It's a late model 126 bis which has now been stood in a dry garage for nearly 10 years during this time the paper work and all the keys have been lost (my farther in-laws fault)
It's done 40706 is completely un-modified and last time we used it worked perfectly.
There is a little bit of surface rust but is structurally sound.
It's located in the Sheffield area.
I've been putting off selling it as I always hoped we'd get it back on the road but time, work and family won't allow it.
It would be nice if it went to someone who will appreciate it as I hate to see a good car die.
I'm open to offers but I was thinking around the £400 mark.
I will post some better photos when I have them.

rob

  • Newbie
  • *
  • Posts: 4
  • Karma: 0
Re: 126 bis for sale
« Reply #1 on: October 23, 2010, 10:57:56 AM »
.
« Last Edit: October 23, 2010, 11:00:14 AM by rob »

rob

  • Newbie
  • *
  • Posts: 4
  • Karma: 0
Re: 126 bis for sale
« Reply #2 on: October 23, 2010, 10:59:02 AM »
.

rob

  • Newbie
  • *
  • Posts: 4
  • Karma: 0
Re: 126 bis for sale
« Reply #3 on: October 23, 2010, 10:59:24 AM »
.