Author Topic: I need a 650 aircooled engine complete with all ancillarys.  (Read 1661 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

hotdeffender

  • Member
  • *
  • Posts: 90
  • Karma: 0
I need a 650 aircooled engine complete with all ancillarys.
« on: September 01, 2010, 09:45:12 PM »
Would take a complete car, doesnt matter about the condition of the car as long as the engine runs perfectly.

Cheers

Rusty's Uncle

  • Subscriber VIP+
  • Super Member
  • *****
  • Posts: 2837
  • Karma: 34
Re: I need a 650 aircooled engine complete with all ancillarys.
« Reply #1 on: September 01, 2010, 10:12:28 PM »
You can get a complete recon engine from eBay for £1250  [-/

hotdeffender

  • Member
  • *
  • Posts: 90
  • Karma: 0
Re: I need a 650 aircooled engine complete with all ancillarys.
« Reply #2 on: September 01, 2010, 10:15:36 PM »
lol. I could, but thats an expensive engine for a £500 car!

bis13

  • Super Member
  • ***
  • Posts: 2749
  • Karma: 39
Re: I need a 650 aircooled engine complete with all ancillarys.
« Reply #3 on: September 02, 2010, 06:56:07 PM »
a man with sense!

dajwid

  • Subscribers
  • Super Member
  • ****
  • Posts: 2932
  • Karma: 14
Re: I need a 650 aircooled engine complete with all ancillarys.
« Reply #4 on: September 02, 2010, 07:44:02 PM »
I am sure someone has an engine if not,  ask Jan intheuk I am sure he get you an engine from Poland cheap.

hotdeffender

  • Member
  • *
  • Posts: 90
  • Karma: 0
Re: I need a 650 aircooled engine complete with all ancillarys.
« Reply #5 on: October 10, 2010, 10:52:17 PM »
Cheers. I got my engine running ok, it was just missing a few ancillarys. I found some twit had cut off the driveshafts and the gearbox was nackered. Bought a spare car with all the bits for 315.