Welcome,
Guest
. Please
login
or
register
.
1 Hour
1 Day
1 Week
1 Month
Forever
Login with username, password and session length
Home
Help
Search
Login
Register
Club126UK
»
For Sale & Wanted
»
Ebay Bits & Pieces
»
That's (was) my car :)
« previous
next »
Print
Pages: [
1
]
Author
Topic: That's (was) my car :) (Read 2028 times)
0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Jan-in-UK
Super Member
Posts: 533
Karma: 5
That's (was) my car :)
«
on:
April 26, 2010, 07:27:26 PM »
I have sold it some time ago. I see now it is really UK resident
I can guarantee for this car if someone would consider.
http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=260592108074&ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT
Logged
Such a thing as Fiat 126p will never happen again to this planet... Love it.
www.fsoclub.co.uk
Print
Pages: [
1
]
« previous
next »
Club126UK
»
For Sale & Wanted
»
Ebay Bits & Pieces
»
That's (was) my car :)