Author Topic: Am I mad?  (Read 2191 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Eklipze3k

  • Super Member
  • ***
  • Posts: 632
  • Karma: 2
Am I mad?
« on: April 24, 2010, 11:27:13 AM »
Or is ebay item 320519616143 waaaay overpriced?? :o

jose

  • Member
  • *
  • Posts: 60
  • Karma: 1
Re: Am I mad?
« Reply #1 on: April 24, 2010, 05:26:22 PM »
i have found nearly all the "classified" ebay ads are way over-priced for some reason...
126BIS 1990

Eklipze3k

  • Super Member
  • ***
  • Posts: 632
  • Karma: 2
Re: Am I mad?
« Reply #2 on: April 24, 2010, 05:38:44 PM »
It's a pain 'cos that's the sort of thing I'm looking for - a nice resto project with a working engine - but am not paying that kinda money when I let a much nicer car go only a few months ago for almost 1/2 that!