Author Topic: Cream BIS  (Read 3233 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Derek

  • Super Member
  • ***
  • Posts: 102
  • Karma: 0
Cream BIS
« on: February 27, 2010, 08:30:38 AM »

sk39

  • Member
  • *
  • Posts: 51
  • Karma: 0
Re: Cream BIS
« Reply #1 on: February 27, 2010, 06:48:29 PM »

Amateb8

  • Subscribers
  • Super Member
  • ****
  • Posts: 2148
  • Karma: 8
  • Location: London
Re: Cream BIS
« Reply #2 on: February 27, 2010, 08:10:38 PM »
It is the same colour as mine. I remember this car. It was advertised in July last year with the same video. I thought it got sold.

bardy

  • Super Member
  • ***
  • Posts: 165
  • Karma: 1
  • people at col h8 it but my gf loves it!! gd days!!
Re: Cream BIS
« Reply #3 on: February 27, 2010, 09:36:14 PM »
that cars on ebay

Amateb8

  • Subscribers
  • Super Member
  • ****
  • Posts: 2148
  • Karma: 8
  • Location: London
Re: Cream BIS
« Reply #4 on: March 13, 2010, 06:34:52 PM »
Derek,
Have you given up on your search for a mint 126?

Derek

  • Super Member
  • ***
  • Posts: 102
  • Karma: 0
Re: Cream BIS
« Reply #5 on: March 15, 2010, 07:58:13 AM »
I'd still like a air cooled if the right one comes up for a fair price, but I'm also looking at a Beetle for an alternative, more expensive but more out there to choose from.

Amateb8

  • Subscribers
  • Super Member
  • ****
  • Posts: 2148
  • Karma: 8
  • Location: London
Re: Cream BIS
« Reply #6 on: March 15, 2010, 10:11:55 PM »
I fancy one of those 1303 cabrios.