Author Topic: Roll back sunroof  (Read 5724 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

richk

  • Member
  • *
  • Posts: 72
  • Karma: 0
Re: Roll back sunroof
« Reply #15 on: February 01, 2010, 11:14:49 PM »
I believe those front and rear bumper edge protectors were for the German market only. I've noticed them on cars in brochures but only ever on one production car - and that was German.
You can buy them at Fiatclassic.com (German!)
Also................ The front reg plate is full size, an Italian one would be small. And the front indicators are orange instead of the Italian clear ones.
Sure is a pretty picture, I love that pale blue colour.
« Last Edit: February 01, 2010, 11:24:43 PM by richk »

rmbruton

  • Super Member
  • ***
  • Posts: 125
  • Karma: 1
  • before
Re: Roll back sunroof
« Reply #16 on: February 07, 2010, 07:17:22 PM »
photos of deville sunroof

rmbruton

  • Super Member
  • ***
  • Posts: 125
  • Karma: 1
  • before
Re: Roll back sunroof
« Reply #17 on: February 07, 2010, 07:18:33 PM »
more pics, hope these help