Author Topic: had enough of this snow now..  (Read 1754 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Darrell

  • Super Member
  • ***
  • Posts: 1715
  • Karma: 4
    • facebook profile
had enough of this snow now..
« on: January 13, 2010, 11:29:41 AM »
Wish it's b****er - off.
126's aren't too bad in the snowy icy stuff :)
'84 aircooled 126 & 500F still in kit form
Not the only African in the village :)

Amateb8

  • Subscribers
  • Super Member
  • ****
  • Posts: 2148
  • Karma: 8
  • Location: London
Re: had enough of this snow now..
« Reply #1 on: January 14, 2010, 10:18:12 PM »
I have not driven my car for a couple of weeks now because of the snow. I hope it thaws very quickly, so I can drive my car. I  miss driviing it!!!

GTMaster

  • Super Member
  • ***
  • Posts: 809
  • Karma: 2
  • Na most a tuti- tuti- tuti
Re: had enough of this snow now..
« Reply #2 on: January 15, 2010, 10:53:40 AM »
Anyone else unable to work on their car because of the cold weather?
 >:(
"One more drink, Lacikám?"

All about car restoration can be found in the song
"Got my mind set on you" by George Harrison...

Rusty's Uncle

  • Subscriber VIP+
  • Super Member
  • *****
  • Posts: 2837
  • Karma: 34
Re: had enough of this snow now..
« Reply #3 on: January 15, 2010, 12:02:32 PM »
 >:( My brass monkey contracted so you know what dropped off !  :oops: