The only reason for selling this much loved car is due to work commitments requiring me to travel several hundred miles a week. I'm really sad to have to part with her - it's been great fun to drive and makes people smile.
She's in very good mechanical condition but the body work needs a little attention. She drives well and has been coping with the weekly 200 mile round trip to Birmingham.
14 months ago she had a new clutch and in its full service in May 2006 she had new engine mounts, new front brake shoes and master cylinder, 2 new tyres and new drive shaft coupling and wheel bearings. I have the invoices for this work.
Minor faults:
* Fuel tank gauge is faulty although fuel light works so there is some warning of low fuel!
* Some small rust patches
* Headlining needs replacing
* Seat covers may need some attention
She is taxed until the end of May 2007 and is due for its MOT on May 29th 2007.
You may have seen this car previously listed on ebay. She did not meet the initial reserve (I had it set high because I have spent a lot of money on her and love her too much for her to go for peanuts) so I relisted it without a reserve price. My boyfriend then bought it back for me "as a surprise" because he knows how much I'm going to miss her. The sentiment was nice but the reality is that I need more comfort for all the traveling I'm now doing.
So, if anyone is interested in buying her from me, please call me on 07973614417. I'm based in Bristol and fine about people coming to take a look.
I'd love to get £500 for her, but I'm open to offers.
Thanks
Suzanne