Welcome,
Guest
. Please
login
or
register
.
1 Hour
1 Day
1 Week
1 Month
Forever
Login with username, password and session length
Home
Help
Search
Login
Register
Club126UK
»
Members Misc
»
General Chatty Stuff
»
how much for my 126??
« previous
next »
Print
Pages: [
1
]
Author
Topic: how much for my 126?? (Read 2615 times)
0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
valenti.no
Member
Posts: 37
Karma: 0
how much for my 126??
«
on:
February 25, 2007, 04:51:30 PM »
how much can you give for my little fiat?? Maybe I will sell it, I don't know yet, but I'm thinking about its value...
Logged
www.fiat126p.pl
www.terytorium126p.fora.pl
www.cultstyle.pl
www.fiatcenter.com
bis13
Super Member
Posts: 2749
Karma: 39
how much for my 126??
«
Reply #1 on:
March 03, 2007, 09:13:57 PM »
well at £2 a mile being the average delivery charge you will make more bringing it here than by selling the car!! why do you want to sell it?
Logged
Print
Pages: [
1
]
« previous
next »
Club126UK
»
Members Misc
»
General Chatty Stuff
»
how much for my 126??