Author Topic: DEAD CAR BLUES  (Read 2984 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

bis13

  • Super Member
  • ***
  • Posts: 2749
  • Karma: 39
DEAD CAR BLUES
« on: August 01, 2006, 10:22:50 PM »
MY CAR IS DEAD > I HAVE MURDERED MY CAR BIS 13 IS NOW NO LONGER. i find myself without a 126 and i feel sad. i must get the new 5hitter on the road asap i am thinking of a 500bhp sort of jobbie with 16 wheels and a fridge . any feedback will be appreciated ta .

fiatfsm

  • Super Member
  • ***
  • Posts: 675
  • Karma: 2
DEAD CAR BLUES
« Reply #1 on: August 02, 2006, 09:15:06 AM »
16s mate? watcha thinking about man, you needs 19s mate, they goes on easy, or get some from a DB9 they is well bling :lol:
sad to hear about BIS 13, was a cool 5hitter, hurry up and make another :wink:
1987 Fiat 126 FSM, alloys, clear lights, Polish tat accessories... love it!

dajwid

  • Subscribers
  • Super Member
  • ****
  • Posts: 2932
  • Karma: 14
DEAD CAR BLUES
« Reply #2 on: August 02, 2006, 03:48:36 PM »
I was going to give you a grand for that!! Nevermind too late :lol:

Get started on the shell! I expect it to be up and running when I get to the UK!