Author Topic: 126 engine mount and front hub  (Read 1735 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

michaelodonnell500

  • Super Member
  • ***
  • Posts: 758
  • Karma: 7
126 engine mount and front hub
« on: August 30, 2017, 02:01:33 PM »
I'm looking for a fiat 126 engine mount.
I'm planning to fit a fiat 500R rear panel to my 500 which uses the same mount.
I have the bottom plate which mounts onto the crankcase cover but I need everything else in the photo.

Also, I was hoping someone might have an 126 hub with a bearing. It's the later 126 rather than the early one (4 x 98PCD) it's for fitting only so a dud bearing would be perfect.
Happy to swap cash or some other goods if I have something that may be of use to you.

Thanks

Michael
Rust does not discriminate