Welcome,
Guest
. Please
login
or
register
.
1 Hour
1 Day
1 Week
1 Month
Forever
Login with username, password and session length
Home
Help
Search
Login
Register
Club126UK
»
For Sale & Wanted
»
Wanted:
»
RHD headlights wanted
« previous
next »
Print
Pages: [
1
]
Author
Topic: RHD headlights wanted (Read 2364 times)
0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
tinsnail1
Newbie
Posts: 2
Karma: 0
Location: Southampton
RHD headlights wanted
«
on:
June 08, 2017, 12:46:01 PM »
Hi all,
I'm after a set of RHD headlights if anyone has a set.
Cheers,
Paul
Logged
Xylaquin
Super Member
Posts: 419
Karma: 8
Location: Orkney, Scotland
Re: RHD headlights wanted
«
Reply #1 on:
June 08, 2017, 05:54:41 PM »
I believe Jake Pidduck has some:
http://club126uk.co.uk/forum/index.php?action=pm;sa=send;u=2923
Logged
Fiat 126 Group UK
Where do I get parts?
tinsnail1
Newbie
Posts: 2
Karma: 0
Location: Southampton
Re: RHD headlights wanted
«
Reply #2 on:
June 09, 2017, 12:17:26 PM »
Cheers Xylaquin...have sent Jake a message. Ta.
Logged
Print
Pages: [
1
]
« previous
next »
Club126UK
»
For Sale & Wanted
»
Wanted:
»
RHD headlights wanted