Author Topic: Carb (28 IMB) in known working order  (Read 2037 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Tomasz

  • Super Member
  • ***
  • Posts: 424
  • Karma: 3
  • Location: Corsham, Wiltshire
Carb (28 IMB) in known working order
« on: July 25, 2016, 04:51:36 PM »
Hi all,
having a few running issues which i think is down to something to do with my carb but i am not 100% sure. Does anyone have one in good order that they know worked ok when they took it off so i can give that a go.
Thanks.

Rusty's Uncle

  • Subscriber VIP+
  • Super Member
  • *****
  • Posts: 2837
  • Karma: 34
Re: Carb (28 IMB) in known working order
« Reply #1 on: July 25, 2016, 06:30:10 PM »
I have got the totally rebuilt carb that I used for about 400 miles before I fitted the twin choke Weber  :)

Tomasz

  • Super Member
  • ***
  • Posts: 424
  • Karma: 3
  • Location: Corsham, Wiltshire
Re: Carb (28 IMB) in known working order
« Reply #2 on: July 26, 2016, 08:10:12 AM »
Hi Dave, sounds promising! I will send you a PM.

Sent from my E6633 using Tapatalk