Author Topic: About to buy a full carpet set  (Read 1781 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

danthemanic

  • Subscribers
  • Super Member
  • ****
  • Posts: 109
  • Karma: 0
  • 1987 Polski A/C
  • Location: Admaston, Shropshire
About to buy a full carpet set
« on: July 16, 2016, 07:30:06 PM »
Hi All,

Anyone got any words of advice before a splash out on this?;

http://webshop.fiat500126.com/katalog/artikelinfo/284/floor-carpet-black-a-quality

I'm on a LHD, so that's not an issue.  I didn't realise just how close the 500/126 were related until I saw this.  Are the layouts of the floor pan that close that carpets are interchangeable?

Thanks
Dan
Follow me on instagram - https://www.instagram.com/dan126p/

Gadge

  • Subscribers
  • Super Member
  • ****
  • Posts: 1353
  • Karma: 15
  • Location: Warwickshire
Re: About to buy a full carpet set
« Reply #1 on: July 16, 2016, 10:02:58 PM »
Yes mine has a 500 carpet fitted. It's not quite 100% more like 95%. I needed to cut a few slits here and there but basically it fits :thumbup
FOR LACK OF A BETTER NAME

GET SOCIALBLE.  Instagram me on _gadge_ ;D

danthemanic

  • Subscribers
  • Super Member
  • ****
  • Posts: 109
  • Karma: 0
  • 1987 Polski A/C
  • Location: Admaston, Shropshire
Re: About to buy a full carpet set
« Reply #2 on: July 16, 2016, 10:33:09 PM »
Cheers Gadge :D
Follow me on instagram - https://www.instagram.com/dan126p/