Author Topic: heater switch/valve  (Read 2500 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

cider

  • Subscribers
  • Super Member
  • ****
  • Posts: 155
  • Karma: 1
  • Location: Mid Devonshire
heater switch/valve
« on: July 05, 2016, 09:57:18 PM »
Hi
Has any one got a heater valve for a 126 bis please,mine is stuck on :(  not good for this weather

Cheers
Pete
Yer tis a proper job cause i see little people

stuey

  • Subscribers
  • Super Member
  • ****
  • Posts: 1409
  • Karma: 14
  • Location: kings lynn
Re: heater switch/valve
« Reply #1 on: July 05, 2016, 10:36:30 PM »
I'll have a look through my pile tomorrow I thin I have one and I won't need it
one resprayed and another arrives- double trouble BIS style!!

cider

  • Subscribers
  • Super Member
  • ****
  • Posts: 155
  • Karma: 1
  • Location: Mid Devonshire
Re: heater switch/valve
« Reply #2 on: July 07, 2016, 10:58:21 AM »
Ideal  cheers
Yer tis a proper job cause i see little people

dadandlad

  • Super Member
  • ***
  • Posts: 298
  • Karma: 8
  • Location: Halifax West Yorkshire UK
Re: heater switch/valve
« Reply #3 on: July 07, 2016, 09:19:08 PM »
I have one if Stuey cannot find one

cider

  • Subscribers
  • Super Member
  • ****
  • Posts: 155
  • Karma: 1
  • Location: Mid Devonshire
Re: heater switch/valve
« Reply #4 on: July 27, 2016, 10:54:52 PM »
I have one if Stuey cannot find one
Hi Mark
Is the valve still available please
Thank you
Pete
Yer tis a proper job cause i see little people