Author Topic: Front seat removal???  (Read 2385 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

crazyphill

  • Newbie
  • *
  • Posts: 5
  • Karma: 0
  • Location: yeovil Somerset england
Front seat removal???
« on: May 11, 2016, 01:55:06 PM »
Hi all, I have just picked up a lhd 126. I'm unsure of the year as there is no polish plates or documents . It has a coil pack so I'm assuming it's a polish built model.
Anyway, the floor needs welding so I went to remove the front seat runners but can't see any bolts? Am I being completely thick or what?
Please help (and be kind)
Many thanks
Phill

Pete126

  • Administrator
  • Super Member
  • *****
  • Posts: 3369
  • Karma: 35
  • Location: West Yorkshire
Re: Front seat removal???
« Reply #1 on: May 11, 2016, 06:41:39 PM »
The runners are spot welded on to the floor ;D
Pete.      il cavallo piccolo

Da Londo

  • Super Member
  • ***
  • Posts: 287
  • Karma: 0
  • It's not the carb size that matters, it's the jet
    • Fiat 126 blog
  • Location: Maasmechelen, Belgium
Re: Front seat removal???
« Reply #2 on: May 12, 2016, 09:59:29 AM »
Just slide the seats of the runners

Sent from my ALE-L21 using Tapatalk


crazyphill

  • Newbie
  • *
  • Posts: 5
  • Karma: 0
  • Location: yeovil Somerset england
Re: Front seat removal???
« Reply #3 on: May 12, 2016, 04:06:31 PM »
Thanks guys. So if I slide the seats out will the carpet come past the runners?

Da Londo

  • Super Member
  • ***
  • Posts: 287
  • Karma: 0
  • It's not the carb size that matters, it's the jet
    • Fiat 126 blog
  • Location: Maasmechelen, Belgium
Re: Front seat removal???
« Reply #4 on: May 13, 2016, 09:41:51 AM »
Yes, there are cut outs in the carpet for the runners

Sent from my ALE-L21 using Tapatalk