Author Topic: SPARES FOR SALE  (Read 2280 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

puck304

  • Member
  • *
  • Posts: 80
  • Karma: 0
SPARES FOR SALE
« on: April 17, 2016, 09:48:32 PM »
Due to clear-out and unlikeness of getting another 126 anytime soon and my wife's unreasonableness, I have an array of bits; namely:

1x blue bonnet = £40
1 red drivers door = £30
2 front wings (new old stock), left and right £50.00 for the pair
4 wheels with tyres = £15 each
2 wheels = £15 the pair
1 tyre = £15

NathanMcM

  • Member
  • *
  • Posts: 59
  • Karma: 1
  • Location: Bangor, Northern Ireland
Re: SPARES FOR SALE
« Reply #1 on: April 20, 2016, 01:20:36 AM »
Interested in the "4 wheels with tyres = £15 each".
Any pictures? and would you deliver to Northern Ireland?
Retro as f**k.

puck304

  • Member
  • *
  • Posts: 80
  • Karma: 0
Re: SPARES FOR SALE
« Reply #2 on: April 20, 2016, 10:14:39 AM »
Hi Nathan, I'll sort some pics if you can give me an email to send to. Don't know how much it would cost, but I don't see why not.

DeVilleChris

  • Subscribers
  • Super Member
  • ****
  • Posts: 1217
  • Karma: 7
    • Club 126 UK
Re: SPARES FOR SALE
« Reply #3 on: April 20, 2016, 10:05:26 PM »
Hi, could you email me some pictures of the wings please to [email protected]


Chris
1979 Fiat 126 DeVille
1979 Fiat 900T Amigo

NathanMcM

  • Member
  • *
  • Posts: 59
  • Karma: 1
  • Location: Bangor, Northern Ireland
Re: SPARES FOR SALE
« Reply #4 on: April 21, 2016, 12:14:25 AM »
Hi Nathan, I'll sort some pics if you can give me an email to send to. Don't know how much it would cost, but I don't see why not.

My email is [email protected]

cheers
Retro as f**k.