Author Topic: Bis spares for sale  (Read 1509 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

dadandlad

  • Super Member
  • ***
  • Posts: 298
  • Karma: 8
  • Location: Halifax West Yorkshire UK
Bis spares for sale
« on: April 17, 2016, 10:55:31 AM »
I have lots of spares for a 126 Bis and would like to sell them as a job lot if possible, fed up of listing them on ebay and falling over them

These all came from a 18500 mile car

Front and rear windscreens
Complete wiring loom including fuse box (no relays included)
Complete steering column with ignition key
Radiator and fan
Full set of seatbelts
Side windows
Numerous light lenses and mounts (no headlamps)
Pair of washer bottles with working pumps
Various screen rubbers
Rear side vents
Front scuttle vents
Headlamp trims
Jack
Lots of engine nuts and bolts
Brand new stub axle

I am pretty sure I have missed a lot of things but you get the general idea
I have no idea what to ask for this lot but dont want a fortune so open to offers
I could pack and post the bulk of it at buyers cost approx 4 kg plus boxes at £10 each box but not the windscreens

You can ring me on 07788 272298

Mark