Author Topic: Jacking up your 126  (Read 1839 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Yoshimisumi

  • Member
  • *
  • Posts: 76
  • Karma: 0
Jacking up your 126
« on: April 03, 2016, 06:05:49 PM »
Afternoon all, I was just what methods everyone use for jacking up their 126s to work on them?
I was leant a tilting scissor lift from a colleague but it's too wide for the 126 (shock), but I can definitely see the benefit with a more narrow version which is available.
Anyone have a useful bit of kit or nifty method of getting the car up on stands with all the wheels off? Except for a trolley jack...


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

NathanMcM

  • Member
  • *
  • Posts: 59
  • Karma: 1
  • Location: Bangor, Northern Ireland
Re: Jacking up your 126
« Reply #1 on: April 25, 2016, 09:46:04 PM »
I'm just jacking it up with the original jack atm. Works mint!
Retro as f**k.