Author Topic: Shop Order Not Received  (Read 1331 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Club1n

  • Subscribers
  • Member
  • ****
  • Posts: 73
  • Karma: 2
    • Hit me up on Facebook!
  • Location: Newcastle Under Lyme
Shop Order Not Received
« on: January 28, 2016, 11:06:49 AM »
"First I'm going to say sorry if it's in the wrong sub-forum"

I ordered a BIS Manual on CD on 4/1/2016, and haven't received anything as of 28/1/2016- wondering if there's anyway of chasing my order up, because it's properly stumped me trying to get my BIS ready for MOT! :( I have the paypal transaction number if you need that, which is; 6BJ68029LF997180V

Thanks,

Matti

                                     1978 Works Fiat 126 Rep.
                          

ChrisRLewis

  • Administrator
  • Super Member
  • *****
  • Posts: 1723
  • Karma: 25
    • Club126uk
  • Location: Swansea, UK
Re: Shop Order Not Received
« Reply #1 on: January 28, 2016, 11:36:11 AM »
Big apologies for this mix up. :$
For some reason I was not sent a paypal invoice for this sale. I will get the CD in the post to you today.