Welcome,
Guest
. Please
login
or
register
.
1 Hour
1 Day
1 Week
1 Month
Forever
Login with username, password and session length
Home
Help
Search
Login
Register
Club126UK
»
For Sale & Wanted
»
For Sale:
»
Bis sports exhaust
« previous
next »
Print
Pages: [
1
]
Author
Topic: Bis sports exhaust (Read 2723 times)
0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Fliplowe
Member
Posts: 18
Karma: 0
Bis sports exhaust
«
on:
December 07, 2015, 04:51:02 PM »
Here we have for sale a Fiat 126 Bis sports exhaust I bought off Italian ebay about 6 months ago, I never got around to fitting it as I'm currently selling my car.
It's identical to the one is these ads, constructed of stainless steel:
http://www.ebay.it/itm/FIAT-500-GIARDINIERA-BIANCHINA-126-BIS-MARMITTA-SCARICO-STRADALE-ACCIAIO-NUOVA-/361441413651?hash=item5427964a13:g:BzkAAOxyLm9TEa22
It's never been out of the packaging so still brand new & unused.
looking for £90, cost £160 new in total with import costs.
Will post for £20 or you can pickup if local.
PM for details.
Thanks.
Logged
Fliplowe
Member
Posts: 18
Karma: 0
Re: Bis sports exhaust
«
Reply #1 on:
December 08, 2015, 11:51:34 AM »
Now sold.
Logged
Amateb8
Subscribers
Super Member
Posts: 2148
Karma: 8
Location: London
Re: Bis sports exhaust
«
Reply #2 on:
December 25, 2015, 03:56:23 PM »
Hello. Did you sell sports exhaust to a forum member? I'd be interested to hear whether it relatively improves performance.
Cheers,
Logged
Gadge
Subscribers
Super Member
Posts: 1353
Karma: 15
Location: Warwickshire
Re: Bis sports exhaust
«
Reply #3 on:
December 25, 2015, 06:33:07 PM »
I have one on mine. The torque is definatly up but I had a few mods on my engine so can't guarantee that it's down to that but it's worth having for the sound it makes
Logged
FOR LACK OF A BETTER NAME
GET SOCIALBLE. Instagram me on _gadge_
mintex
Subscribers
Super Member
Posts: 496
Karma: 5
Location: Wrexham wales.
Re: Bis sports exhaust
«
Reply #4 on:
December 25, 2015, 07:34:13 PM »
I need to get myself one when funds allow
Logged
Dave
Print
Pages: [
1
]
« previous
next »
Club126UK
»
For Sale & Wanted
»
For Sale:
»
Bis sports exhaust