Author Topic: Looking for bonnet vents  (Read 1736 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

laners99

  • Member
  • *
  • Posts: 70
  • Karma: 0
Looking for bonnet vents
« on: October 01, 2015, 09:13:10 PM »
Hi, not an urgent post, but does anyone have any of the bonnet vent covers you occasionally see (especially on the Polish ones as I'd like to add them to mine.  Basically the kind that clip on to the vents at the back but not the ones which prevent ventilation though. Please let me know if you have anything.

Joe Webb

  • Super Member
  • ***
  • Posts: 147
  • Karma: 1
  • 1999 Fiat 126p elx, 1981 Matra Muren, 1971 Greeves
  • Location: Hove, UK
Re: Looking for bonnet vents
« Reply #1 on: October 21, 2015, 09:03:12 PM »
Hi laners,

I just bought a pair from Axel Gerstl. I have been looking for them for a while now too

http://webshop.fiat500126.com/katalog/artikelinfo/2314/hood-scoop-for-engine-lid-in-pairs

was thinking of color coding them :)

happy shopping
1999 Fiat 126p elx, 1971 Greeves Pathfinder, 72 Datsun 240z