Author Topic: Rubber Elbow  (Read 1801 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Bambino126

  • Super Member
  • ***
  • Posts: 364
  • Karma: 3
  • Location: Staines UK
Rubber Elbow
« on: September 05, 2015, 03:52:48 PM »
The rubber elbow hose connecting the carburettor to the 'air filter box' on my car has torn through.

I'm aware that several other members are looking for one too.

Does anyone at all know where I can buy one from?

I've tried the websites of Axel Gerstl and Ricambio with no luck.

If it is completely unavailable then perhaps we could club together to have it remanufactured and do a group buy?


Bar Vitelli

  • Subscriber VIP+
  • Super Member
  • *****
  • Posts: 1612
  • Karma: 16
  • Location: Halifax
Re: Rubber Elbow
« Reply #1 on: September 05, 2015, 04:20:30 PM »
Every cloud has one...

Bar Vitelli

  • Subscriber VIP+
  • Super Member
  • *****
  • Posts: 1612
  • Karma: 16
  • Location: Halifax
Re: Rubber Elbow
« Reply #2 on: September 05, 2015, 05:19:09 PM »
You could also try Auto Rossa who are based in UK and stock parts for the Fiat 126 BIS.
Every cloud has one...

Bambino126

  • Super Member
  • ***
  • Posts: 364
  • Karma: 3
  • Location: Staines UK
Re: Rubber Elbow
« Reply #3 on: September 14, 2015, 09:29:52 PM »
Thanks BV, but the one in Italy looks more worn out than my one. And he wants €25 to get it here. I was hoping to find a new one, but no luck so far.
I'm looking into possibly buying a coolant hose elbow of the right dimensions and trying that out.