Welcome,
Guest
. Please
login
or
register
.
1 Hour
1 Day
1 Week
1 Month
Forever
Login with username, password and session length
Home
Help
Search
Login
Register
Club126UK
»
For Sale & Wanted
»
Ebay Bits & Pieces
»
Head Lights...
« previous
next »
Print
Pages: [
1
]
Author
Topic: Head Lights... (Read 2331 times)
0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Bar Vitelli
Subscriber VIP+
Super Member
Posts: 1612
Karma: 16
Location: Halifax
Head Lights...
«
on:
January 14, 2013, 09:33:18 PM »
http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/NOS-Pr-Fiat-126-127-Sport-JOD-Carello-Right-Hand-Drive-Halogen-Headlamps-/130834447715?pt=UK_CarsParts_Vehicles_CarParts_SM&hash=item1e76573d63#ht_383wt_1032
Not that I can afford them but are these the right lights for a 126 with side indicators?
Logged
Every cloud has one...
wsmitwil
Super Member
Posts: 371
Karma: 2
Location: South Shropshire
Re: Head Lights...
«
Reply #1 on:
January 14, 2013, 09:37:39 PM »
I can't see the hole for side lights so might be for 127 not 126
Logged
fiats forever
Bar Vitelli
Subscriber VIP+
Super Member
Posts: 1612
Karma: 16
Location: Halifax
Re: Head Lights...
«
Reply #2 on:
January 14, 2013, 09:54:23 PM »
Thanks, Will, I thought so.
PS
I've just seen your advertisement at the bottom of your note - you don't happen to have any Fiat 126 carpe fitters for sale do you for the 1976 model that I am restoring?
Logged
Every cloud has one...
wsmitwil
Super Member
Posts: 371
Karma: 2
Location: South Shropshire
Re: Head Lights...
«
Reply #3 on:
January 14, 2013, 10:06:56 PM »
Pm sent.
Logged
fiats forever
Print
Pages: [
1
]
« previous
next »
Club126UK
»
For Sale & Wanted
»
Ebay Bits & Pieces
»
Head Lights...