Club126UK

For Sale & Wanted => Wanted: => Topic started by: super126 on October 29, 2014, 04:45:45 PM

Title: Fiat 126 RHD Air Cooled
Post by: super126 on October 29, 2014, 04:45:45 PM
I am looking a RHD air cooled 126 :)

Would like something in original unrestored with low miles.

Please PM me  :)
Title: Re: Fiat 126 RHD Air Cooled
Post by: shielsy on October 29, 2014, 08:08:46 PM
i ve  mine green one and mate rory has orange one  owen nw
Title: Re: Fiat 126 RHD Air Cooled
Post by: DeVilleChris on October 29, 2014, 09:29:26 PM
You're selling your green one too? :O
Title: Re: Fiat 126 RHD Air Cooled
Post by: shielsy on October 29, 2014, 09:35:18 PM
could be  owen nw  :-
Title: Re: Fiat 126 RHD Air Cooled
Post by: DeVilleChris on October 29, 2014, 09:46:21 PM
:O Fair enough, £4850 too by any chance?  :P
Title: Re: Fiat 126 RHD Air Cooled
Post by: shielsy on October 29, 2014, 11:02:21 PM
no  :-
Title: Re: Fiat 126 RHD Air Cooled
Post by: super126 on November 06, 2014, 05:10:27 PM
Picked up my 126 today  :) Its the last of the air cooled 126's with 9000 miles :) Will post photos soon.
Title: Re: Fiat 126 RHD Air Cooled
Post by: dajwid on November 06, 2014, 06:07:39 PM
Happy end  ;D What number?
Title: Re: Fiat 126 RHD Air Cooled
Post by: Bar Vitelli on November 06, 2014, 07:13:34 PM
Pics would be good, wel done on the purchase!  ;D
Title: Re: Fiat 126 RHD Air Cooled
Post by: super126 on November 08, 2014, 05:15:15 PM
Photos  :)

(http://i739.photobucket.com/albums/xx34/minicacj/Fiat%20126/imagejpg1_zps4320b9c0.jpg) (http://s739.photobucket.com/user/minicacj/media/Fiat%20126/imagejpg1_zps4320b9c0.jpg.html)

(http://i739.photobucket.com/albums/xx34/minicacj/Fiat%20126/imagejpg4_zpsdb0dbf27.jpg) (http://s739.photobucket.com/user/minicacj/media/Fiat%20126/imagejpg4_zpsdb0dbf27.jpg.html)
Title: Re: Fiat 126 RHD Air Cooled
Post by: DeVilleChris on November 08, 2014, 05:19:53 PM
Looks tidy! :)
Title: Re: Fiat 126 RHD Air Cooled
Post by: super126 on November 08, 2014, 05:33:19 PM
(http://i739.photobucket.com/albums/xx34/minicacj/Fiat%20126/imagejpg3_zpsfb3cccd8.jpg) (http://s739.photobucket.com/user/minicacj/media/Fiat%20126/imagejpg3_zpsfb3cccd8.jpg.html)

(http://i739.photobucket.com/albums/xx34/minicacj/Fiat%20126/imagejpg1_zps5bcc42c8.jpg) (http://s739.photobucket.com/user/minicacj/media/Fiat%20126/imagejpg1_zps5bcc42c8.jpg.html)

(http://i739.photobucket.com/albums/xx34/minicacj/Fiat%20126/imagejpg1_zps72d811b8.jpg) (http://s739.photobucket.com/user/minicacj/media/Fiat%20126/imagejpg1_zps72d811b8.jpg.html)

(http://i739.photobucket.com/albums/xx34/minicacj/Fiat%20126/imagejpg2_zps3fba59f2.jpg) (http://s739.photobucket.com/user/minicacj/media/Fiat%20126/imagejpg2_zps3fba59f2.jpg.html)
Title: Re: Fiat 126 RHD Air Cooled
Post by: charliebrown on November 08, 2014, 06:37:59 PM
Looks great ;D
Nice one!
Title: Re: Fiat 126 RHD Air Cooled
Post by: nathanfiddes on December 11, 2014, 10:06:05 PM
Wow it's perfect!


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Title: Re: Fiat 126 RHD Air Cooled
Post by: dajwid on December 12, 2014, 03:39:54 PM
It looks great nice colour too. Not one of the last Aircooled models though.
Title: Re: Fiat 126 RHD Air Cooled
Post by: super126 on December 13, 2014, 10:13:39 PM
It looks great nice colour too. Not one of the last Aircooled models though.

Thanks, I meant last of the air cooled RHD 126's  ;D
Title: Re: Fiat 126 RHD Air Cooled
Post by: super126 on December 13, 2014, 10:31:41 PM
A few more photos  :)

(http://i739.photobucket.com/albums/xx34/minicacj/Fiat%20126/imagejpg2_zps3cc649fe.jpg) (http://s739.photobucket.com/user/minicacj/media/Fiat%20126/imagejpg2_zps3cc649fe.jpg.html)

(http://i739.photobucket.com/albums/xx34/minicacj/Fiat%20126/imagejpg3_zps8ece7e28.jpg) (http://s739.photobucket.com/user/minicacj/media/Fiat%20126/imagejpg3_zps8ece7e28.jpg.html)

(http://i739.photobucket.com/albums/xx34/minicacj/Fiat%20126/imagejpg4_zps75ba1578.jpg) (http://s739.photobucket.com/user/minicacj/media/Fiat%20126/imagejpg4_zps75ba1578.jpg.html)

(http://i739.photobucket.com/albums/xx34/minicacj/Fiat%20126/imagejpg1_zps71d552b7.jpg) (http://s739.photobucket.com/user/minicacj/media/Fiat%20126/imagejpg1_zps71d552b7.jpg.html)
Title: Re: Fiat 126 RHD Air Cooled
Post by: Bar Vitelli on December 13, 2014, 11:47:47 PM
It's a beauty, clean and lean!  ;D
Title: Re: Fiat 126 RHD Air Cooled
Post by: super126 on December 14, 2014, 02:13:36 PM
Thanks, I am very happy with it. I give it a bit of a clean up, I was very clean when I got it :) but I put 2 coats of wax on it & cleaned the glass. The paint is original & in very close to factory fresh condition & no paint work done to it over the years. Most cars have had some bit of paint work done to them over the years, its hard to find a 126 now with all the original paint on it.

This 126 also won a concours competition show about 2 years ago.

The screws holding the body trim down are just like day one :)
(http://i739.photobucket.com/albums/xx34/minicacj/Fiat%20126/imagejpg1_zps720bdeff.jpg) (http://s739.photobucket.com/user/minicacj/media/Fiat%20126/imagejpg1_zps720bdeff.jpg.html)

(http://i739.photobucket.com/albums/xx34/minicacj/Fiat%20126/imagejpg5_zps420b41a3.jpg) (http://s739.photobucket.com/user/minicacj/media/Fiat%20126/imagejpg5_zps420b41a3.jpg.html)

(http://i739.photobucket.com/albums/xx34/minicacj/Fiat%20126/imagejpg7_zps783dc7cd.jpg) (http://s739.photobucket.com/user/minicacj/media/Fiat%20126/imagejpg7_zps783dc7cd.jpg.html)

(http://i739.photobucket.com/albums/xx34/minicacj/Fiat%20126/imagejpg6_zps90a601b6.jpg) (http://s739.photobucket.com/user/minicacj/media/Fiat%20126/imagejpg6_zps90a601b6.jpg.html)

(http://i739.photobucket.com/albums/xx34/minicacj/Fiat%20126/imagejpg3_zps7c6539f4.jpg) (http://s739.photobucket.com/user/minicacj/media/Fiat%20126/imagejpg3_zps7c6539f4.jpg.html)

(http://i739.photobucket.com/albums/xx34/minicacj/Fiat%20126/imagejpg1_zpsf489a7c9.jpg) (http://s739.photobucket.com/user/minicacj/media/Fiat%20126/imagejpg1_zpsf489a7c9.jpg.html)

(http://i739.photobucket.com/albums/xx34/minicacj/Fiat%20126/imagejpg2_zps14aef89b.jpg) (http://s739.photobucket.com/user/minicacj/media/Fiat%20126/imagejpg2_zps14aef89b.jpg.html)
Title: Re: Fiat 126 RHD Air Cooled
Post by: 1973/126 on December 14, 2014, 03:44:13 PM
 So, so clean and I really like the colour too 8)

 Btw what Fiat is that in the background? I can work it out and it`s driving me crazy.
Title: Re: Fiat 126 RHD Air Cooled
Post by: super126 on December 14, 2014, 04:04:45 PM
So, so clean and I really like the colour too8).

 Btw what Fiat is that in the background? I can work it out and it`s driving my crazy.

The fiat in the background is a 1981 131 Supermirafiori estate 1600 twin cam.
Title: Re: Fiat 126 RHD Air Cooled
Post by: 1973/126 on December 14, 2014, 04:51:08 PM
 Wow a 131 estate, that is a rare beast :o. Was it on eBay few months ago? If it`s the same car, that was super clean too.
 Any pictures of both of them together?
Title: Re: Fiat 126 RHD Air Cooled
Post by: Rusty's Uncle on December 14, 2014, 04:52:04 PM
That is a super 126 and a rare find  :)
 I had an '81 Supermirfiori and it was great fun to drive . If I came home late from work I could do about 14 miles on small country lanes, headlights on and giving it some welly. Great performance and the only car I ever spun on a dry road  ;D
Title: Re: Fiat 126 RHD Air Cooled
Post by: super126 on December 14, 2014, 08:21:51 PM
Wow a 131 estate, that is a rare beast :o. Was it on eBay few months ago? If it`s the same car, that was super clean too.
 Any pictures of both of them together?

It was on ebay a few months ago, I don't have a photo of the two of them together yet. Here are a few photos of the 131.

(http://i739.photobucket.com/albums/xx34/minicacj/Fiat%20126/imagejpg3_zps1499726d.jpg) (http://s739.photobucket.com/user/minicacj/media/Fiat%20126/imagejpg3_zps1499726d.jpg.html)

(http://i739.photobucket.com/albums/xx34/minicacj/Fiat%20126/imagejpg2_zps5074d344.jpg) (http://s739.photobucket.com/user/minicacj/media/Fiat%20126/imagejpg2_zps5074d344.jpg.html)

(http://i739.photobucket.com/albums/xx34/minicacj/Fiat%20126/imagejpg1_zps95232f46.jpg) (http://s739.photobucket.com/user/minicacj/media/Fiat%20126/imagejpg1_zps95232f46.jpg.html)

(http://i739.photobucket.com/albums/xx34/minicacj/Fiat%20126/imagejpg2_zpscfe34324.jpg) (http://s739.photobucket.com/user/minicacj/media/Fiat%20126/imagejpg2_zpscfe34324.jpg.html)

(http://i739.photobucket.com/albums/xx34/minicacj/Fiat%20126/imagejpg1_zpsda951840.jpg) (http://s739.photobucket.com/user/minicacj/media/Fiat%20126/imagejpg1_zpsda951840.jpg.html)
Title: Re: Fiat 126 RHD Air Cooled
Post by: super126 on December 14, 2014, 08:35:20 PM
That is a super 126 and a rare find  :)
 I had an '81 Supermirfiori and it was great fun to drive . If I came home late from work I could do about 14 miles on small country lanes, headlights on and giving it some welly. Great performance and the only car I ever spun on a dry road  ;D

The 131's where a great driving car, even now there are still great to drive :)
Title: Re: Fiat 126 RHD Air Cooled
Post by: DeVilleChris on December 14, 2014, 08:46:33 PM
wow that looks spot on
Title: Re: Fiat 126 RHD Air Cooled
Post by: dajwid on December 15, 2014, 06:10:18 PM
Jealous, No not me, not at all.

 :cry: :-X   

OK yes I am !!!!  two really great cars. Whats next on the wish list?
Title: Re: Fiat 126 RHD Air Cooled
Post by: super126 on December 15, 2014, 08:50:22 PM
Jealous, No not me, not at all.

 :cry: :-X   

OK yes I am !!!!  two really great cars. Whats next on the wish list?

No more cars for me am happy with what I have  :)
Title: Re: Fiat 126 RHD Air Cooled
Post by: popik81 on December 16, 2014, 05:31:57 AM
its that bambino from dublin? with 9k miles or less?
Title: Re: Fiat 126 RHD Air Cooled
Post by: super126 on December 16, 2014, 09:32:40 AM
its that bambino from dublin? with 9k miles or less?

Thats the one :) It has 9017 miles on it.
Title: Re: Fiat 126 RHD Air Cooled
Post by: popik81 on December 16, 2014, 09:46:34 PM
Where You are in Ireland? Have You FB?