Club126UK

Welcome to the CLUB126UK Forum => Meetings & Events => Topic started by: Pete126 on November 18, 2012, 09:10:52 PM

Title: MWM-Zvolen-Slovakia-June-28-29-30th
Post by: Pete126 on November 18, 2012, 09:10:52 PM
(http://i103.photobucket.com/albums/m152/pedro126/rallye_monte_carlo_2008copy2_edited-1.png)
Title: Re: MWM-Zvolen-Slovakia-June-28-29-30th
Post by: Lina on November 23, 2012, 09:30:22 AM
I'm in!!! Been waiting for this since June this year!!  ;D ;D ;D

Lina
Title: Re: MWM-Zvolen-Slovakia-June-28-29-30th
Post by: Kent126 on November 26, 2012, 09:12:06 PM
Im definately going. Just sorting out my annual leave at work.  ;D

My car wont be ready by then (*shock horror*), but I may be able to sort out another inbetween car.  :$

If all esle fails, I can always fly over!  ;D


Tom
Title: Re: MWM-Zvolen-Slovakia-June-28-29-30th
Post by: BlindPig on December 11, 2012, 11:52:19 AM
that is the spirit :)
Title: Re: MWM-Zvolen-Slovakia-June-28-29-30th
Post by: 126fan.sk on January 04, 2013, 10:26:58 AM
So dear friends, at first in the name of Matuska family let me wish you all Happy New Year 2013  :)

Thanks Pete for creating Topic and also for beautyfull poster.
As we proceed with preparing meeting I will post here more informations

For beginning - Maluch World Meeting will be at this place-  www.park-hotel.sk
The price for room/night is 2 persons room 24,-€ , 3 persons room 36,-€ , 4 persons room 48,-€ the reservations will be needed to send on this email: [email protected]  and in subject of message write please Maluch World Meeting. Accomondation nformations at: 00421 905 611 162
Price for tent is 7,-€ person/night and isnt needed to make reservation for it.
Apart of Hotel is indoor and outdoor swimming pool which is free for accomondated competitors and its open daily 7:00-19:00

More info soon, if you have some questions feel free to ask :)
Some photos you should find also here: http://www.126fan.sk/forum/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=19&t=2886
Title: Re: MWM-Zvolen-Slovakia-June-28-29-30th
Post by: 126fan.sk on January 04, 2013, 01:00:54 PM
If its somebody interested into Wellness services : http://www.park-hotel.sk/index.php/procedury Please write it also to your reservation email
Title: Re: MWM-Zvolen-Slovakia-June-28-29-30th
Post by: Tate on January 04, 2013, 01:16:55 PM
Decided to come there this year by plane with my girlfriend. So I just booked tickets from Helsinki to Budapest. From Budapest we will take a rent car and drive to MWM 2013 ;)

At first we was supposed to come there by my heavily modified 126. It would definitely been a lot fun but at the same time a big risk if something bad happens to the car in the middle of nowhere.
Title: Re: MWM-Zvolen-Slovakia-June-28-29-30th
Post by: 126fan.sk on January 04, 2013, 02:53:52 PM
Decided to come there this year by plane with my girlfriend. So I just booked tickets from Helsinki to Budapest. From Budapest we will take a rent car and drive to MWM 2013 ;)

At first we was supposed to come there by my heavily modified 126. It would definitely been a lot fun but at the same time a big risk if something bad happens to the car in the middle of nowhere.

very nice :) You will be historically first who came to meeting by plane  :) , but if you want I should contact you with one mate from Norway which want to come by car so maybe you should come together  ;)
Title: Re: MWM-Zvolen-Slovakia-June-28-29-30th
Post by: Amateb8 on January 04, 2013, 03:02:59 PM
Hi Tate,
As far as I know, the plan is to have a convoy to the event. Pete126 is, I think, spearheading the team in the UK.
Title: Re: MWM-Zvolen-Slovakia-June-28-29-30th
Post by: Pete126 on January 04, 2013, 06:51:26 PM
Members who said they are going to drive over will be coming to St Albans next month for the Late Christmas Lunch, We can then find out what everyone wants to do and sort the details out. As i see it at the moment we have 3 cars driving over, and some members that will be flying over.
Title: Re: MWM-Zvolen-Slovakia-June-28-29-30th
Post by: Tate on January 04, 2013, 08:16:16 PM
Nice to hear that I'm the first one at least in something?  ;D

The truth is that my car has so many custom parts and totally different + modified engine with fully adjustable ECU so it doesn't really help if we drive on convoy. If problems would occur in the way to MWM, then I would be just ruining others holiday and thats not the plan.

We are having a holiday and for us MWM is just one part of the whole holiday. This year by rent car... next time with own car :) At least I hope to meet many intresting people and discuss about their cars :)
Title: Re: MWM-Zvolen-Slovakia-June-28-29-30th
Post by: Lina on January 06, 2013, 09:32:28 PM
Ooooooh, sooooo exciting!!! :D

About to do my reservations via email just then, but realised I need to ask are we staying all three nights? Friday, Saturday AND Sunday night, or are we beginning our (horrendous) drive home on Sunday??
I'd personally prefer to begin the loooooong drive back on Monday and just enjoy a bit of luxury by the pool for an extra night (can you tell I wasn't expecting a luxury spa hotel??? lol).  Particularly if we've just spent five days on the road, camping and eating out of tins of beans...  ;D

If our convoy only stands at three, can we decide this early, while I still have 33.3333% of the vote? ;D lol

Lina

P.S. did I mention I'm like REALLY excited?!
Title: Re: MWM-Zvolen-Slovakia-June-28-29-30th
Post by: Pete126 on February 14, 2013, 10:31:02 PM
Hi Guys,

Unfortunately I won't be able to drive over to Slovakia MWM this year, I was really looking forward to a great 126 adventure :(  but I have to be back for 9am 1st July or I don't have a job. The only way i can make the meeting is to fly over and fly back on the Sunday.

Lina I know, is still driving over so if any members would like to join her I'm sure she will appreciate the support and company.
Title: Re: MWM-Zvolen-Slovakia-June-28-29-30th
Post by: Lina on February 16, 2013, 01:52:05 PM
Really sad news that Pete  :(  :cry:

But as you said, I'm still going to do it.  I've got my room booked in Slovakia and have my eye on those wellness services they offer...  :D

If there's anyone else considering it, then obviously, get in touch, but also, the idea of meeting up with others on the continent on their way to MWM would be excellent too.  This idea came up on last years thread, so hopefully I can meet up with a convoy at some point on the journey.

I did have a thought at our last meet up in St Albans, that if anyone fancied it, they could accompany the convoyers (um, that will be me then...!) to Dover or whatever port we/they're leaving from, just for the day trip and send off?

I'll see if anyone on the Facebook group for the event (http://www.facebook.com/events/332908023475063/) is driving over from the UK too.

Lina
Title: Re: MWM-Zvolen-Slovakia-June-28-29-30th
Post by: 1973/126 on February 19, 2013, 08:04:00 AM
 
 We are still doing this trip, I`m just not sure how yet.

 Really want to take one of our cars(most likely a CCZero), as there will be a drive in a convoy as a part of a program on Saturday with a police escort. Should be fun.
 We`ll probably tow it on a trailer, or try to get a van to take it in. All depending on the funds at the moment.
 Either way, we`ll try to do the journey in a quick time, so we can spend more time in Slovakia, but haven`t got a fixed plan yet :$.

 
Title: Re: MWM-Zvolen-Slovakia-June-28-29-30th
Post by: quoter on March 22, 2013, 12:29:08 AM
if someone else does not suggest a route itinerary for my hometown from which we drove a large group, we offer many brand new and use parts and the best mechanics Fiat 126 in Europe ^^ for people from uk 4free  8) or very, very low costs :)
http://goo.gl/maps/2tDu5
Title: Re: MWM-Zvolen-Slovakia-June-28-29-30th
Post by: Lina on April 05, 2013, 12:34:43 PM
Finally (sort of - it's subject to change at any time!) got our route sorted!

Aiming to make the most of it and hit 12 separate countries for the heck of it:
(http://sphotos-d.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-frc3/891555_10152692201305447_1846092049_o.jpg)

As for When's, we'll be leaving point 'M' on Monday the 24th June, not sure what time as the ferries are not booked yet, and expect to do approx 250 miles a day.

I'm not being completely insane, as my (very patient, tolerant and accepting) boyfriend is driving a backup van all the way behind me (a long wheel base transit, that will fit the Fiat inside it, if necessary!), which we'll probably mostly be sleeping in too.

Pete, can you stick the banner in the post at some point before we go please?

Cheers!

Lina
Title: Re: MWM-Zvolen-Slovakia-June-28-29-30th
Post by: popik81 on April 06, 2013, 10:03:26 PM
lina wrong way ;) go on hannower then berlin then olszyna then katowice... was do this road few times its beast.... dont forget stop in TYCHY ;)
Title: Re: MWM-Zvolen-Slovakia-June-28-29-30th
Post by: 126fan.sk on April 10, 2013, 02:59:52 PM
Just not to forget dear friends, Maluch World Meeting is this year in city Hokovce near Sahy (about 60km from Zvolen) Iam writing it cause its historically first time that it will not be in Zvolen so quite lot of people are little bit confused. If you will have any question please do not hesitate to write us  ;)
Title: Re: MWM-Zvolen-Slovakia-June-28-29-30th
Post by: Lina on April 17, 2013, 07:12:06 AM
Hi Popik...

Sorry, I thought I'd posted a few days ago, but nothing's here :-(

We were hoping to at least pass through a tiny bit of CZ on the journey, although could consider it on the way back instead.  How do you suggest we get to see all the countries  we want to?

Thanks for the advice though, I'll definitely plan the route again based on advice here!!  :D

Lina
Title: Re: MWM-Zvolen-Slovakia-June-28-29-30th
Post by: 1973/126 on April 19, 2013, 10:03:14 AM
 
 Lina that looks like an interesting journey plan for sure! I used to work in the Austrian alps and the scenery and the roads there are absolutely amazing. You surely will have some fun.
 
 I still don`t know how we doing this trip yet, but should be wiser in the next few weeks and start booking everything.
 
Title: Re: MWM-Zvolen-Slovakia-June-28-29-30th
Post by: Kent126 on May 05, 2013, 07:03:36 PM
I still don`t know how we doing this trip yet, but should be wiser in the next few weeks and start booking everything.
 

Same here.
Title: Re: MWM-Zvolen-Slovakia-June-28-29-30th
Post by: Lina on May 18, 2013, 11:52:00 AM
Right folks,

Finally got a facebook page sorted out for the trip: https://www.facebook.com/126toSlovakia This is where I'm hoping to check in and upload photos as we travel.
Booked our ferries now - getting a cabin both ways, so leaving late on Sunday 23rd June from Harwich, landing at Hook of Holland at about 7am.  The car's going in the van for the ferry trip - why pay for two vehicles?!?  ;D

If you're not up for Facebook, taking Rusty's advice, I've created a Just Giving page, raising money for Mind as I lost my Mum in January to the 'side effects' of mental health issues, so if you can't make the trip or want to show your support for the trip or Mind, please donate here: https://www.justgiving.com/Carolina-Bailey

Lina
Title: Re: MWM-Zvolen-Slovakia-June-28-29-30th
Post by: Lina on May 19, 2013, 10:26:54 AM
Hi all,
As its now five weeks til we go, we're now stocking up on things we need. Apart from the regular camping gear & general tools, what other 126 specific tools/spare parts would you all suggest we take? (Although we have a large van, no suggestions of an entire spare 126 please!!) :-)
Lina
Title: Re: MWM-Zvolen-Slovakia-June-28-29-30th
Post by: Bar Vitelli on May 19, 2013, 09:48:38 PM
Ey up, Lina...that was easy, I've just made a small donation (the profit on my last eBay deal!) but expect to see loads of pictures loaded in return!  Hope you get some more sponsors as it really is a very worthwhile cause...

  :)
Title: Re: MWM-Zvolen-Slovakia-June-28-29-30th
Post by: 1973/126 on May 23, 2013, 06:48:09 AM
 Take as many spare parts as possible. Try to think of all the parts that can fail on a long journey like that.
 I would take things like fan belt, fuel pump, condenser, set of points, wheel bearings, drive shaft couplings, complete set of engine gaskets, some spare oil, just the most obvious things that pop in mind. As long as you have some tools you should be fine. And in the worst case scenario, you still have the van.
 Also make sure you got some suitable ramps to load the car and of course some straps. Lets hope the 126 will only be in the back of the van during the ferry crossing.
Title: Re: MWM-Zvolen-Slovakia-June-28-29-30th
Post by: Lina on May 25, 2013, 08:11:37 PM
Thanks for that Lad!

Okay, I've got a fan belt and a gasket set on order, have a spare fuel pump still installed on the car, condenser and set of points packed, but as for wheel bearings and couplings, not sure.  Wheel bearings all round are going to be about £100 and couplings?  Should I get these? And never having had trouble with these before, what is the main symptom of these going??  Just so I know what sounds/things to look out for....

Thanks!
Lina
Title: Re: MWM-Zvolen-Slovakia-June-28-29-30th
Post by: Pete126 on May 25, 2013, 09:12:38 PM
Because your taking a big van I wouldn't be worried about wheel bearings or couplings, If the worst happened just put it back into the van and do your repairs when you get to the meeting your going to the right place :P
Title: Re: MWM-Zvolen-Slovakia-June-28-29-30th
Post by: Lina on June 05, 2013, 08:23:29 PM
Hey folks, time for an update... Don't know if you've seen the thread about my mechanical problems, but it seems they're now solved (touch wood!!).

I've had a reporter on the phone yesterday and a photographer at my house today taking pics of us and the car as they're putting us in the paper!!  He's written a short piece for the website today, but there'll be a longer article in the paper, which is probably out on Friday.  Here's the short piece: http://www.gazette-news.co.uk/news/10465605.Cross_Europe_car_trip_to_raise_cash_for_charity/  I'll scan the paper when it's published and post it up here when I can  ;D

Also, the facebook page now has 47 likes, yay, and we've now raised over £400 for Mind!!!

Exciting stuff....  :D

Lina
Title: Re: MWM-Zvolen-Slovakia-June-28-29-30th
Post by: pietschokkenbroek on June 06, 2013, 10:06:31 PM
Hi Lina,

The trip you are about to undertake is exciting stuff! I would have loved to give you a '126' escort through the Netherlands, but my car is (by far! ::)) not fit to drive. I live in Nijmegen, and if you like I can at least buy you coffee on the way. For instance near Arnhem (approx. 1.5 - 2 hours from Hoek van Holland)

Gr Piet
(http://farm6.staticflickr.com/5345/8971608395_20f30e1110_b.jpg)
Title: Re: MWM-Zvolen-Slovakia-June-28-29-30th
Post by: Kent126 on June 07, 2013, 01:08:33 AM
Well it's all sorted. Ferry crossing, hotel and flights back booked. Pooch has his doggy holiday booked too, so its all go for MWM 2013! Can't wait to be a part of it. Shame I can't take either of my cars but maybe next year!

Will be a great week in Slovakia. I also intend on sampling a lot of local beer and night spots!  ;D

Tom
Title: Re: MWM-Zvolen-Slovakia-June-28-29-30th
Post by: Lina on June 07, 2013, 08:22:21 AM
Hi Piet,

Yes, we can adjust our route to meet up for coffee/lunch.  It's 88 miles or so to Nijmegen from the Hook, so would be a good break time :D

Can you send me your email or phone number and I'll be in touch when we arrive off the ferry?  Also, do 'like' the facebook page so you can see our progress as we get nearer...! http://www.facebook.com/126toSlovakia

See you on Monday 24th June!!  (17 days away...!)

Tom, whoo hoo!!  Great news!!  See you there  8)
Title: Re: MWM-Zvolen-Slovakia-June-28-29-30th
Post by: Lina on June 10, 2013, 09:39:56 AM
Got in to the local rag  ;D Also, being interviewed by a local Polish radio station tomorrow... Exciting stuff indeed!  Thanks again Rusty for inspiring me to raise money for charity, we're nearly at £500 now!!

(https://fbcdn-sphotos-h-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-frc1/998883_150273058499493_692435317_n.jpg)
Title: Re: MWM-Zvolen-Slovakia-June-28-29-30th
Post by: pietschokkenbroek on June 10, 2013, 10:31:57 AM
 :good:
Title: Re: MWM-Zvolen-Slovakia-June-28-29-30th
Post by: 1973/126 on June 10, 2013, 11:41:01 AM
 Very nice. I really hope it goes well and you guys make it.
 Hopefully with all this publicity you`ll raise even more money for the charity :thumbup
 
 We were very tempted up until the last minute to join your convoy, but we`ll be on a tighter schedule. We are leaving with a van and trailer early hours of Sunday morning from Dover and hoping to be in Slovakia Monday afternoon. Fingers crossed.

 Rusty there is even an article for you underneath :P
Title: Re: MWM-Zvolen-Slovakia-June-28-29-30th
Post by: Rusty's Uncle on June 11, 2013, 08:39:06 PM
Lina can you check out how much those TV amplifiers are in Slovakia, I may need one for each ear  :o
Congrats on breaking the £500 barrier on your justgiving charity page , some great comments on there  :)
I was wondering if I could give Oscar some language training before you set off ??
Apparently repeating "Are we there yet?" over & over again helps to drown out the engine noise  ;)
Title: Re: MWM-Zvolen-Slovakia-June-28-29-30th
Post by: Lina on June 12, 2013, 10:04:29 PM
Update to the route:


(https://fbcdn-sphotos-a-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-frc3/977777_151207808406018_1997431427_o.jpg)


Hopeful, I know, but lunch in Prague for Weds the 26th sounds nice...  ;)
Title: Re: MWM-Zvolen-Slovakia-June-28-29-30th
Post by: Lina on June 12, 2013, 10:05:40 PM
Rusty - some think the backup van is for parts or even the car... IT'S FOR THE KID!!  ;D  :P lol
Title: Re: MWM-Zvolen-Slovakia-June-28-29-30th
Post by: Lina on June 12, 2013, 11:24:38 PM
By the way, MASSIVE thanks to Club126uk for all the donations to my justGiving page: http://www.justgiving.com/Carolina-Bailey as I'm now up to £611.26!!!

I'm so touched that my Mum's story, my story and my boy's story have reached so many, and a good sized chunk of those that have donated have been from here.

Thank you all, so very much xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Title: Re: MWM-Zvolen-Slovakia-June-28-29-30th
Post by: Lina on June 14, 2013, 04:55:04 PM
In the papers AGAIN! It's the same set of papers, but this is the bigger Essex County Standard one (the text is the same I think):

(https://fbcdn-sphotos-d-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-prn2/704816_151665681693564_1730738357_o.jpg)

AND, we've just flown past £700 on the justGiving page!!  Awesome!  So glad something good's coming out of this trip.

 :D :D :D :D
Title: Re: MWM-Zvolen-Slovakia-June-28-29-30th
Post by: Kent126 on June 21, 2013, 11:34:26 PM
Think you'll find its just passed the £900 mark!  ;D

Tom
Title: Re: MWM-Zvolen-Slovakia-June-28-29-30th
Post by: pietschokkenbroek on June 24, 2013, 03:35:13 PM
I just met with Lina, Andrew and Oscar. Thank you guys, really enjoyed it!! Have a save trip!!  :)
(https://farm6.staticflickr.com/5445/9124508055_e64e39a6ee_c.jpg)

(https://farm6.staticflickr.com/5489/9124510711_f1b2254983_c.jpg)
Title: Re: MWM-Zvolen-Slovakia-June-28-29-30th
Post by: pietschokkenbroek on June 24, 2013, 03:44:43 PM
This only happens in the heat of the moment... Trying to make a small video of Lina crossing the dutch-german border, turned out I pushed the wrong button on the camera..  :-X.. (make the right noises yourselves and you get the picture..  ;D)
(https://farm6.staticflickr.com/5535/9127078490_769a5928ab_c.jpg)
(https://farm3.staticflickr.com/2857/9127078858_7e9b8cb276_c.jpg)
(https://farm4.staticflickr.com/3766/9124861701_94f0f234d6_c.jpg)
(https://farm8.staticflickr.com/7395/9124862429_23757885ff_c.jpg)
Title: Re: MWM-Zvolen-Slovakia-June-28-29-30th
Post by: Lina on June 25, 2013, 08:57:23 AM
Hey all, doing ok here! Great to meet you Piet, thanks so much for taking care of us so well!  Not sure if I posted it before but were doing a blog here: www.blog.travelpod.com/members/carolina.bailey which were trying to update regularly!
Title: Re: MWM-Zvolen-Slovakia-June-28-29-30th
Post by: Lina on June 27, 2013, 08:36:35 AM
Hey all, just checking in from Czech Republic! We're about to leave to cross the border into Poland & don't have as many miles planned today - merely 150! Going to be treated well by our polish 126 counterparts with a meal, a classic car meeting & a personal tour of Krakow via 126! Convoying down to Slovakia tomorrow morning.
Catch up when I can!! Xxx
Title: Re: MWM-Zvolen-Slovakia-June-28-29-30th
Post by: Pete126 on June 27, 2013, 07:30:51 PM
Have a great time with our Polish Friends :beer: Well done Guys :yahoo: enjoy your convoy down to Hokovce :good:
Title: Re: MWM-Zvolen-Slovakia-June-28-29-30th
Post by: Pete126 on June 29, 2013, 09:38:36 PM
Today at MWM Lina posted these photo's

Title: Re: MWM-Zvolen-Slovakia-June-28-29-30th
Post by: ChrisRLewis on June 29, 2013, 09:59:33 PM
nice pics :thumbup
looks like you are having a great time :D
Title: Re: MWM-Zvolen-Slovakia-June-28-29-30th
Post by: Bar Vitelli on June 29, 2013, 10:13:17 PM
Nice pics, looks like a fantastic trip, wish I was there!
Title: Re: MWM-Zvolen-Slovakia-June-28-29-30th
Post by: Tate on July 03, 2013, 04:01:02 PM
MWM 2013 was definitely worth visiting!!!!  :good:  :o  :D

All pictures: http://s575.photobucket.com/user/tatex1/slideshow/Maluch%20World%20Meeting%202013%20Slovakia

(http://i575.photobucket.com/albums/ss196/tatex1/Maluch%20World%20Meeting%202013%20Slovakia/IMG_3983.jpg) (http://s575.photobucket.com/user/tatex1/media/Maluch%20World%20Meeting%202013%20Slovakia/IMG_3983.jpg.html)

(http://i575.photobucket.com/albums/ss196/tatex1/Maluch%20World%20Meeting%202013%20Slovakia/IMG_3984.jpg) (http://s575.photobucket.com/user/tatex1/media/Maluch%20World%20Meeting%202013%20Slovakia/IMG_3984.jpg.html)

(http://i575.photobucket.com/albums/ss196/tatex1/Maluch%20World%20Meeting%202013%20Slovakia/IMG_3994.jpg) (http://s575.photobucket.com/user/tatex1/media/Maluch%20World%20Meeting%202013%20Slovakia/IMG_3994.jpg.html)

(http://i575.photobucket.com/albums/ss196/tatex1/Maluch%20World%20Meeting%202013%20Slovakia/IMG_4010.jpg) (http://s575.photobucket.com/user/tatex1/media/Maluch%20World%20Meeting%202013%20Slovakia/IMG_4010.jpg.html)

(http://i575.photobucket.com/albums/ss196/tatex1/Maluch%20World%20Meeting%202013%20Slovakia/IMG_4033.jpg) (http://s575.photobucket.com/user/tatex1/media/Maluch%20World%20Meeting%202013%20Slovakia/IMG_4033.jpg.html)

(http://i575.photobucket.com/albums/ss196/tatex1/Maluch%20World%20Meeting%202013%20Slovakia/IMG_4032.jpg) (http://s575.photobucket.com/user/tatex1/media/Maluch%20World%20Meeting%202013%20Slovakia/IMG_4032.jpg.html)

(http://i575.photobucket.com/albums/ss196/tatex1/Maluch%20World%20Meeting%202013%20Slovakia/IMG_4048.jpg) (http://s575.photobucket.com/user/tatex1/media/Maluch%20World%20Meeting%202013%20Slovakia/IMG_4048.jpg.html)

(http://i575.photobucket.com/albums/ss196/tatex1/Maluch%20World%20Meeting%202013%20Slovakia/IMG_4098.jpg) (http://s575.photobucket.com/user/tatex1/media/Maluch%20World%20Meeting%202013%20Slovakia/IMG_4098.jpg.html)

(http://i575.photobucket.com/albums/ss196/tatex1/Maluch%20World%20Meeting%202013%20Slovakia/IMG_4080.jpg) (http://s575.photobucket.com/user/tatex1/media/Maluch%20World%20Meeting%202013%20Slovakia/IMG_4080.jpg.html)

(http://i575.photobucket.com/albums/ss196/tatex1/Maluch%20World%20Meeting%202013%20Slovakia/IMG_4058.jpg) (http://s575.photobucket.com/user/tatex1/media/Maluch%20World%20Meeting%202013%20Slovakia/IMG_4058.jpg.html)

(http://i575.photobucket.com/albums/ss196/tatex1/Maluch%20World%20Meeting%202013%20Slovakia/IMG_4051.jpg) (http://s575.photobucket.com/user/tatex1/media/Maluch%20World%20Meeting%202013%20Slovakia/IMG_4051.jpg.html)

(http://i575.photobucket.com/albums/ss196/tatex1/Maluch%20World%20Meeting%202013%20Slovakia/IMG_4172.jpg) (http://s575.photobucket.com/user/tatex1/media/Maluch%20World%20Meeting%202013%20Slovakia/IMG_4172.jpg.html)

(http://i575.photobucket.com/albums/ss196/tatex1/Maluch%20World%20Meeting%202013%20Slovakia/IMG_4129.jpg) (http://s575.photobucket.com/user/tatex1/media/Maluch%20World%20Meeting%202013%20Slovakia/IMG_4129.jpg.html)


Here is the official club 126 uk meeting!  ;)

(http://i575.photobucket.com/albums/ss196/tatex1/Maluch%20World%20Meeting%202013%20Slovakia/IMG_4159.jpg) (http://s575.photobucket.com/user/tatex1/media/Maluch%20World%20Meeting%202013%20Slovakia/IMG_4159.jpg.html)

Farthest participant came from Finland  :$

(http://i575.photobucket.com/albums/ss196/tatex1/Maluch%20World%20Meeting%202013%20Slovakia/IMG_4150.jpg) (http://s575.photobucket.com/user/tatex1/media/Maluch%20World%20Meeting%202013%20Slovakia/IMG_4150.jpg.html)

Like a child in a candy store.. me @ 126FAN shop in Zvolen, Slovakia

(http://i575.photobucket.com/albums/ss196/tatex1/Maluch%20World%20Meeting%202013%20Slovakia/IMG_4206.jpg) (http://s575.photobucket.com/user/tatex1/media/Maluch%20World%20Meeting%202013%20Slovakia/IMG_4206.jpg.html)
Title: Re: MWM-Zvolen-Slovakia-June-28-29-30th
Post by: Pete126 on July 03, 2013, 07:50:20 PM
Great Photos Tate, Gutted that i couldn't make it this time but i reckon there will be a few more next MWM with Lina showing us the way ;D
Title: Re: MWM-Zvolen-Slovakia-June-28-29-30th
Post by: Lina on August 13, 2013, 09:35:57 PM
Yay, fab photos indeed! 

I'm so sorry I didn't post much while I was travelling - I thought I'd sorted out a decent SIM card for getting online, but it was terrible, as was my phone signal, and we rarely had any signal at all!!

It was an awesome trip, one I'd definitely like to do again... 

Oh, and we were actually the furthest travelled, but got stumped by being dumb imperial and having to do some emergency maths on stage... calculated our kilometres wrong...!!! But just being one of three up on the stage for doing stupid-distance to get there was a trophy enough  :D :D :D

It was all amazing.  Still haven't put all the photos up online, but will do, hopefully before Retro Rides this weekend as I've finally got some annual leave booked!

Lina