Club126UK

For Sale & Wanted => Ebay Bits & Pieces => Topic started by: Blonde126 on April 26, 2012, 08:19:33 PM

Title: 1975 Fiat 127
Post by: Blonde126 on April 26, 2012, 08:19:33 PM
http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/1975-FIAT-127-WHITE-/261011492460?pt=Automobiles_UK&hash=item3cc57f4e6c#ht_500wt_1202

Very nice! I was wondering if it's possible to change the front of it at all to that of the later model, i.e. this one:

(http://dayerses.com/data_images/posts/fiat-127/fiat-127-07.jpg)

Title: Re: 1975 Fiat 127
Post by: 1973/126 on April 26, 2012, 08:25:16 PM
 I think the mk1 is the best looking out of all of them, but if you prefer the mk2 it would be easier to just buy one of them.
 I`m surprised how much it`s on already :o
 My mk2 will be up for sale soon :( after Auto Italia.
Title: Re: 1975 Fiat 127
Post by: Blonde126 on April 26, 2012, 10:04:13 PM
I think the mk1 is the best looking out of all of them, but if you prefer the mk2 it would be easier to just buy one of them.
 I`m surprised how much it`s on already :o
 My mk2 will be up for sale soon :( after Auto Italia.

Hehe true, but it's so rare that a Fiat 127 appears for sale! Not that I even have anywhere near enough money for one... but I think the mk2's are gorgeous :D
Title: Re: 1975 Fiat 127
Post by: ChrisRLewis on April 26, 2012, 11:45:46 PM
think they got the year wrong W reg is 1981-82
Title: Re: 1975 Fiat 127
Post by: Hazey-n-Marc on April 27, 2012, 01:22:42 AM
W reg  ???
Title: Re: 1975 Fiat 127
Post by: 1973/126 on April 27, 2012, 07:39:47 AM
 It`s an N reg, the picture doesn`t relate to the link.
Title: Re: 1975 Fiat 127
Post by: Hazey-n-Marc on April 27, 2012, 08:37:08 AM
That'll be the picture I cant see then. (not meant in a mystical way, it is just a broken link icon to me)
 :D
Title: Re: 1975 Fiat 127
Post by: ChrisRLewis on April 27, 2012, 09:05:14 AM
It`s an N reg, the picture doesn`t relate to the link.
:$ :$

Very nice! I was wondering if it's possible to change the front of it at all to that of the later model, i.e. this one:
That would be sacrilege :o, keep it original!
Title: Re: 1975 Fiat 127
Post by: ciaoflyer on April 27, 2012, 09:52:05 AM
Nice!  If you like the mk2 then don't buy this it would be a shame to chop up such a rare car in great condition.
Title: Re: 1975 Fiat 127
Post by: Blonde126 on April 27, 2012, 01:52:38 PM
Don't worry I won't be buying it - I haven't a penny to my name anyway!