Had yet another clear out today and found some paint from my abandoned red 126 project from a few years ago. The first is an unused spray can from halfords which is labeled "red/orange" but is the same as the racing red 854 - £5 delivered

And next up is around 3 litres of the same 854 code red paint in celuose form. I've only used literally about a mug full before I abandoned the project and it is a perfect match and doesn't need a lacquer to finish off. It wS supplied by a well known and very trusted paint supplier call "the paint store" and when I purchased it I asked for enough to do a mini sized car inside and out so there's more than enough to do a 126. £15 but you'll have to collect this from my house in Warwickshire as I don't trust posting it.


They must be of some use to some of you BIS owners out there as it's highly unlikely I'll own a red one again.
