Author Topic: 126 650 aircooled bellhousing  (Read 2781 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

tris70uk

  • Member
  • *
  • Posts: 24
  • Karma: 0
126 650 aircooled bellhousing
« on: June 15, 2015, 12:13:54 PM »
Hi

In desperate need of a 650 aircooled bellhousing for my 500 restoration. 

will need a starter too,  but will sort that.  Really hoping someone has one to hand,  ideally closeish to Sheffield?

Thanks

Jon

DeVilleChris

  • Subscribers
  • Super Member
  • ****
  • Posts: 1217
  • Karma: 7
    • Club 126 UK
Re: 126 650 aircooled bellhousing
« Reply #1 on: June 25, 2015, 11:33:11 PM »
I have a complete Gearbox from a 76' car. Also several starter motors...

I am in Halifax.

Chris
1979 Fiat 126 DeVille
1979 Fiat 900T Amigo

tris70uk

  • Member
  • *
  • Posts: 24
  • Karma: 0
Re: 126 650 aircooled bellhousing
« Reply #2 on: June 28, 2015, 05:44:28 PM »
Thanks.

I did get a bellhousing and a starter,  though don't know how reliable that will be so will bear you in mind.  Thanks.  :-)

Jon

Kent126

  • Super Member
  • ***
  • Posts: 955
  • Karma: 5
  • Closer every day to getting on the road....
    • Facebook Profile
  • Location: Dorset, UK
Re: 126 650 aircooled bellhousing
« Reply #3 on: June 28, 2015, 09:18:18 PM »
I have several starters. I'm in Kent


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk.
1974 Italian Fiat 126 TA
1996 Fiat Cinquecento Sporting
2008 Fiat Panda 100HP

sunriser81

  • Super Member
  • ***
  • Posts: 115
  • Karma: 2
Re: 126 650 aircooled bellhousing
« Reply #4 on: July 02, 2015, 04:19:57 PM »
bellyhousing £35
starter used £33

inc postage

tris70uk

  • Member
  • *
  • Posts: 24
  • Karma: 0
Re: 126 650 aircooled bellhousing
« Reply #5 on: July 26, 2015, 03:49:54 PM »
Cheers guys.  I did get a bellhousing and starter.  Not fitted starter yet,  bellhousing on.  :-)