Author Topic: 126 RHD Headlights  (Read 5720 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Joe Webb

  • Super Member
  • ***
  • Posts: 147
  • Karma: 1
  • 1999 Fiat 126p elx, 1981 Matra Muren, 1971 Greeves
  • Location: Hove, UK
Re: 126 RHD Headlights
« Reply #15 on: May 07, 2015, 07:27:10 PM »
Awesome, i just need the headlights then :D

I think ill do the speedo sticker thing anyway, the v765 will take the longest i think
1999 Fiat 126p elx, 1971 Greeves Pathfinder, 72 Datsun 240z

Joe Webb

  • Super Member
  • ***
  • Posts: 147
  • Karma: 1
  • 1999 Fiat 126p elx, 1981 Matra Muren, 1971 Greeves
  • Location: Hove, UK
Re: 126 RHD Headlights
« Reply #16 on: July 24, 2015, 03:45:02 PM »
Sent the documents off on monday!

unfortunately didn't get much help from the fiat motor club, but I will try again with my certified copy once I am driving about

still looking for some RHD headlamps though! :/
1999 Fiat 126p elx, 1971 Greeves Pathfinder, 72 Datsun 240z