Author Topic: 126 BIS Owner Handbook  (Read 1892 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Rusty's Uncle

  • Subscriber VIP+
  • Super Member
  • *****
  • Posts: 2837
  • Karma: 34
126 BIS Owner Handbook
« on: May 06, 2015, 10:36:47 AM »
Looking through my books this morning I discovered that I had a complete but rather dog eared BIS Handbook. I would post it for £10 if anyone is interested

Rusty's Uncle

  • Subscriber VIP+
  • Super Member
  • *****
  • Posts: 2837
  • Karma: 34
Re: 126 BIS Owner Handbook
« Reply #1 on: July 10, 2015, 05:58:37 AM »
Also got Haynes 126 workshop manual and Autobooks Fiat 500 workshop manual going spare  :)

dadandlad

  • Super Member
  • ***
  • Posts: 298
  • Karma: 8
  • Location: Halifax West Yorkshire UK
Re: 126 BIS Owner Handbook
« Reply #2 on: July 10, 2015, 06:17:48 AM »
I will take the Bis Handbook please