Author Topic: Gold OZ 13' rims  (Read 2622 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Piotross

  • Super Member
  • ***
  • Posts: 346
  • Karma: 7
Gold OZ 13' rims
« on: April 05, 2015, 07:51:12 PM »
Hello, I would like to offer my original Italian OZ 13' rims (4x98)  I've got two other complete sets of rims and I think I don't need them actually.

Wheels are fully renovated, have been blasted, checked on the machine if they are equal, have been painted gold powder with zinc primer. Really rare rims in excellent condition. They are not used since the renovation.



The price is 250£ + postage

first car fiat

  • Newbie
  • *
  • Posts: 9
  • Karma: 0
Re: Gold OZ 13' rims
« Reply #1 on: May 17, 2015, 11:30:14 PM »
I would like to buy them wheels. Roughly how much will it be to ship to England?
« Last Edit: May 17, 2015, 11:36:45 PM by first car fiat »

Piotross

  • Super Member
  • ***
  • Posts: 346
  • Karma: 7
Re: Gold OZ 13' rims
« Reply #2 on: May 18, 2015, 03:21:50 PM »
Shiipping to England I think it will be 50£. They have more than 20 KG.

first car fiat

  • Newbie
  • *
  • Posts: 9
  • Karma: 0
Re: Gold OZ 13' rims
« Reply #3 on: May 20, 2015, 08:34:33 AM »
Yeah ok I will buy them. My email is: [email protected]

Piotross

  • Super Member
  • ***
  • Posts: 346
  • Karma: 7
Re: Gold OZ 13' rims
« Reply #4 on: June 05, 2015, 09:20:38 AM »
still actual :)

Piotross

  • Super Member
  • ***
  • Posts: 346
  • Karma: 7
Re: Gold OZ 13' rims
« Reply #5 on: June 26, 2015, 04:26:09 PM »
New price is 220£

lupohunty

  • Newbie
  • *
  • Posts: 6
  • Karma: 0
Re: Gold OZ 13' rims
« Reply #6 on: July 11, 2015, 11:55:33 PM »
Hi what offset are they and what size tyres you been running

Piotross

  • Super Member
  • ***
  • Posts: 346
  • Karma: 7
Re: Gold OZ 13' rims
« Reply #7 on: July 12, 2015, 09:33:28 AM »
ET 29 and 5J

compatible with tyres :

135/70/13
145/65/13
155/65/13