Poll

Looking for any interior parts new or old ( but In good condition)

Interior carpet
0 (0%)
Sun visors
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Author Topic: Interior parts wanted  (Read 1855 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

buster wood

  • Newbie
  • *
  • Posts: 3
  • Karma: 0
  • Fiat 126 bis project
Interior parts wanted
« on: September 04, 2014, 09:56:35 PM »
Looking to find some interior parts for my fiat 126 bis looking at finding
Sun visors
Dash board cover
Interior carpet
And other various interior parts
Any help will be much appreciated I have seats but want them re covering
And the door trim too covering.

Gadge

  • Subscribers
  • Super Member
  • ****
  • Posts: 1353
  • Karma: 15
  • Location: Warwickshire
Re: Interior parts wanted
« Reply #1 on: September 04, 2014, 10:46:09 PM »
I have some of these parts - dash cover, brand new (500 style) sun visors, speedo housing

I also still have an excellent complete seat set (front and rear) and door cards but there a bit tatty
FOR LACK OF A BETTER NAME

GET SOCIALBLE.  Instagram me on _gadge_ ;D

Bar Vitelli

  • Subscriber VIP+
  • Super Member
  • *****
  • Posts: 1612
  • Karma: 16
  • Location: Halifax
Re: Interior parts wanted
« Reply #2 on: September 05, 2014, 07:46:16 AM »
Hi Danny, welcome to 126! I have headlining but it's pricey at £70 which is what I paid, let me know if you are interested. There are a couple of us in Halifax, where a bouts are you?  ;D
Every cloud has one...

buster wood

  • Newbie
  • *
  • Posts: 3
  • Karma: 0
  • Fiat 126 bis project
Re: Interior parts wanted
« Reply #3 on: September 05, 2014, 06:55:13 PM »
Yes gadge that's brilliant need dash board cover and sun visors I have the seats and door panels there tattered too wanting a decent pair if I can't find any am thinking of getting them recovered with similar fabric.
Bar Vitelli yes that's perfect if you can hold on to that for me, am in Halifax too just near booth town.

Bar Vitelli

  • Subscriber VIP+
  • Super Member
  • *****
  • Posts: 1612
  • Karma: 16
  • Location: Halifax
Re: Interior parts wanted
« Reply #4 on: September 05, 2014, 10:49:15 PM »
No probs and no rush...great to have another 126 in Hqlifax...we're the Chesham of the North!  ;D
Every cloud has one...