Welcome,
Guest
. Please
login
or
register
.
1 Hour
1 Day
1 Week
1 Month
Forever
Login with username, password and session length
Home
Help
Search
Login
Register
Club126UK
»
For Sale & Wanted
»
Wanted:
»
BIS parts needed
« previous
next »
Print
Pages: [
1
]
Author
Topic: BIS parts needed (Read 1576 times)
0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
cider
Subscribers
Super Member
Posts: 155
Karma: 1
Location: Mid Devonshire
BIS parts needed
«
on:
April 04, 2014, 08:31:40 PM »
Hi
I`m looking for a set of door mirrors and a drivers door quarter window locking catch please
Logged
Yer tis a proper job cause i see little people
jonny126
Member
Posts: 76
Karma: 0
Re: BIS parts needed
«
Reply #1 on:
April 06, 2014, 06:24:37 PM »
Hi. I have a pair of door mirrors if you want them? I'll check condition, but as far as I know one is missing glass but in otherwise good condition. I'll pop a pic up later.
Tenner posted?
Logged
cider
Subscribers
Super Member
Posts: 155
Karma: 1
Location: Mid Devonshire
Re: BIS parts needed
«
Reply #2 on:
April 07, 2014, 12:57:30 AM »
Hi
Spot on,,, sounds good
Thank you
Logged
Yer tis a proper job cause i see little people
Print
Pages: [
1
]
« previous
next »
Club126UK
»
For Sale & Wanted
»
Wanted:
»
BIS parts needed