Author Topic: Help! I need a working starter motor!  (Read 3589 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

gsxr126

  • Super Member
  • ***
  • Posts: 405
  • Karma: 0
Re: Help! I need a working starter motor!
« Reply #15 on: February 03, 2012, 01:34:29 AM »
Hi Phreak, I had the chance to work on my starters and found that I may be able to use the solenoid off one. Its suck it and see but I'm hoping I can get one working. I dont see much sense in sending you one with the same prob yours has. I can send you a solenoid.

Sorry to get your hopes up about the starters (mine were too).

Cheers
Dan.
The Good - White Niki all Std Daily Driver, The Bad - Black Niki GSXR1300 BMW diff & suspension, The Ugly - Red Niki quietly Rusting In Peace

phreak97

  • Super Member
  • ***
  • Posts: 576
  • Karma: 2
  • Niki!
Re: Help! I need a working starter motor!
« Reply #16 on: March 09, 2012, 11:51:39 AM »
Ah disregard the pm I just sent! I'll put in the solenoid you sent and see if that clears up my issue!
Cheers for sending it:)
--
phreak97