Author Topic: WTB: Second hand body bits to fix my rust:( Anyone got a wreck?  (Read 4686 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

phreak97

  • Super Member
  • ***
  • Posts: 576
  • Karma: 2
  • Niki!
Re: WTB: Second hand body bits to fix my rust:( Anyone got a wreck?
« Reply #15 on: November 09, 2010, 12:10:20 AM »
I got your message:)
any idea if it's the whole panel? or if it's just one half?
I cant read italian:(
looks pretty much liek what I need though:D
--
phreak97

Aaron

  • Super Member
  • ***
  • Posts: 232
  • Karma: 0
Re: WTB: Second hand body bits to fix my rust:( Anyone got a wreck?
« Reply #16 on: November 09, 2010, 12:13:50 AM »
Dunno as my italian extends to what I can remember from the usual basic high school level.  I'd start by shoving the ad text into Babelfish and if that doesn't answer the question, then contact the seller.  The ad indicates they can understand and answer in english.

gsxr126

  • Super Member
  • ***
  • Posts: 405
  • Karma: 0
Re: WTB: Second hand body bits to fix my rust:( Anyone got a wreck?
« Reply #17 on: November 09, 2010, 07:12:01 AM »
Yeah its the whole panel, i just dont get the folded back bit on the edge ???
The Good - White Niki all Std Daily Driver, The Bad - Black Niki GSXR1300 BMW diff & suspension, The Ugly - Red Niki quietly Rusting In Peace

phreak97

  • Super Member
  • ***
  • Posts: 576
  • Karma: 2
  • Niki!
Re: WTB: Second hand body bits to fix my rust:( Anyone got a wreck?
« Reply #18 on: November 09, 2010, 07:38:10 AM »
the bit at the end? I assume it has to be cut down but probably fits into the gutter? I havent looked too closely at how the panel attaches on my car yet.
--
phreak97